Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Persason

Push patch notes through Steam! :)

3 posts in this topic

Patch notes should be shown in steam with steam updates it is far easier for everyone :)

(Side point: Also my steam does not seem to update DayZ maybe it has and I haven't been aware of it, but I certainly can't join any games now.)

Patch notes should be both present on the forums and on Steam with every update. 

You can't join servers because steam and DayZ are having issues with the servers.  They are working on it right now.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Baty Alquawen
      Hello Survivors!
      We are pushing out 0.61.138957 from Experimental to Stable branch.
      What is new?
      fix for client freezes when moving with a light source fix for vehicle acceleration stacking when bound to multiple keys  
      No character or persistence wipe.

If you didn't read the latest Status Report here is it: https://dayz.com/blog/status-report-02-may-2017. You can find lot of good information in it!

We are still investigating queue crash. We are discussing this issue further here: 

Do you have an another game crash? We would appreciate if you could send your crash dump files from the folder C:\Users\YourPCName\AppData\Local\DayZ to our Feedback Tracker. By submitting those files, you can help us to solve game crash issues. It is really important.
      Thank you!
    • By Baty Alquawen
      Hello Survivors,
      we’ll be pushing Experimental update 0.61.138792 to Stable branch.
      What is new:
      further tweaks for possible hang up at server connection screen  
      We're still working on improving server performance, which when poor can cause the following issues:
      Infected reaction speed may be reduced Infected can push characters through/into model geometry causing movement issues (unable to move in a given direction) Collision/Navigation in some complex structures can push your character around Issues with door states can occur Damage being delayed  
      No character or persistence wipe.
      If you find some bugs/crashes let me know on our Feedback Tracker. Thank you!
      We are still investigating this issue, can you help us?
    • By Baty Alquawen
      Hello guys,
      Few people reported issue with stuck on loading screen when connecting to server. We have a another potential fix for it in this update, however the issue is still being investigated.
      Have a nice Status Report Tuesday (will be online asap)!