Sign in to follow this  
Chronos Blackburn

First Clan SA Portrait

I just remembered i had plans to check out that boat.

Is it enterable?

I thought gearing up was supposed to be hard in standalone, yet one day after release you're all equipped with endgame gear?

I just remembered i had plans to check out that boat.

Is it enterable?

Oh yes, and very intricate. Two of my clannies got lost in there, that is why they were not in the picture, they were still trying to figure out how to get out of the boat. There is alot of loot spawns in there as well.

I thought gearing up was supposed to be hard in standalone, yet one day after release you're all equipped with endgame gear?

Well, I have not run into anyone outside of Whiskey Company with gear like ours, not sure if we just got lucky but 90% of the people we meet have an Axe and a motor cycle helmet.

To be fair we have not stopped playing since the game released, I only stop to post on the forums, eat, drink, use the bathroom and sleep for 2 hours each night.

Gotta utilize that army training somehow xD

It takes about 20 minutes to get best gear ingame. Hail server ghosting, Hail balota baracks. It's just stupid.

Edited by George Fatality
  • Like 1

It takes about 20 minutes to get best gear ingame. Hail server ghosting, Hail balota baracks. It's just stupid.

Yea, I just realized today that people had M4's in balota. I was wondering where they got them.