Sign in to follow this  
HIHBGaming

How are DayZ SA servers updated?

I went and rented a DayZ SA server from gameservers.com and so far it's been a bit of a drama. Anyway, they seem to be lagging on the new server update while the other server hosters are right on it.

My question... Are the updates pushed out through BI or is it up to the server hosters to update?

At the moment I cannot play on my own server due to it not being updated to the current server files. Well, I can play but due to the screwiness of the client not being the same version of the server it's really sucking not having an action UI to open doors etc.

I have put in multiple tickets with no real response. Hence my question.

Yep same problem here and getting very upset. My server has not been available since I bought it:(

Thats what you get for using Gameservers.com.

Always had nothing but bad times with them.

My advice would be to ask for a refund and find alternative hosting elsewhere.

• Like 1

Yep same problem here and getting very upset. My server has not been available since I bought it:(

They supposedly have a 5 day money back guarantee, which I may be using if they don't get their shit sorted out.

I had to reinstall my server once already as well as manually restart it every so often but this could be just Alpha which is fine but not being on the ball(if it is actually their problem) of not updating all their servers is an issue that needs to be rectified. People will just start to avoid playing the SA on gameservers.com servers because of stuff like this, they're not helping themselves or this community I can say that much.

Edited by R.Neville