ZomboWTF

Backpack eats primary weapons

Same thing happened to me with the Cztech Pack. Put an AK and a Winchester in there and lost both immediately after closing out my gear window.

i have had this problem once...

but randomy if i empty the bag then log out/on the bag will have the weapon inside it again.

only happened with a crossbow, which then cus of the bug i left

I'm having a similar problem. I had an alice pack, and after running around for a bit, it turned into a patrol pack and it's contents disappeared. Another time, i had an as50 in my czech and then it turned into a patrol pack and the as50 disappeared. If i can't put anything in my backpack, it's making dayz close to unplayable.

Another problem for me, I found a dead body, took his backpack, put my double barrel shotgun inside, and took his enfield. Then, found M16A2M203, replaced it with the double barrel in my backpack, and now everytime I reconnect the double barrel shotgun reappears, destroying the other gun I put in, it basically reverts the whole backpack's inventory every restart. What do I do?

Same problem,

tried to switch main weapon in my backpack, had not enough slots. Instantly gone.

Would be nice if the weapon would be at least on the ground.