ZomboWTF

Backpack eats primary weapons

HAd the same problem, lost a cz550. I've also had problems of the gun moving ok but then the ammo automatically moving with it and getting deleted.

+1, it eats primary and pistols as well, and when you move a pistol, it moves all the ammo, it is a problem! as if you dont have enough space in your back pack, all ammo disappears as well! lost a revolver and m1911 like that...

I can confirm this.

Version 1.7.1.5

Freed up about 7-8 slots in the backpack, then tried to move my enfield into it. The mags where added, but not the enfield.

I can confirm this, happened to me and my friends many times, we pick up 2nd weapon to the bag and he just disappears. lost m249 and plenty of enfields

Yup, had this happen many times - thanks to the the wonders of HIVE - weapon gets replaced with beans and blood bags... seems legit.

this is why I now only carry one primary weapon and a sidearm, rather than risk having the fkng server eat my 2nd primary weapon.

Had this shit aswell but used the backpack and "equipped the 2nd weapon" so it would be put in inv and the first one in backpack (10 out 10 in so enough space was there). Gun just disappeared and thanks to that I died.

If you put a weapon in a bag without 10 slots left, it gets deleted. It's not hard to avoid.

If you want to equip a primary that's in your bag, just take it out of your bag. This will put it straight into your hands, and the primary you were using will be in your bag.

I've had this happen. The best advice I got in regards to moving weapons was "always pull out." After I remembered that, it stopped eating my gear.

Got this same bugg when i logg out or in... This way CZ Bizon and other weapons gone. Every time i got it in my backpack logged off/in and it was lost...

I've lost few primary weapons due to this bug. Please fix it.

stay whitin looting range of original weapon

empty out slots till you have 10free slots

weapon gained

I had this happen to me 3 times all within the same time today.

I had 10 slots in my backpack so i already was on the clear there.

I first tried to drop my lee enfield on the floor to make some decisions and choices (i had 3 guns) and to leave a gun for the man i killed (he was trying to kill me).

When i placed it down it actually dissapeared so i was like wtf? So than i tried putting my shotgun in my bag and it dissapeared. At that point i only had an AKM and a hatchet. I wanted to put my hatchet for my attacking weapon so i could silently take down my enemies. I try placing the AKM in my bag and its gone. Nothing to be found on the ground. REALLY pissed me off :/

Than my mouse died lol and i went to get batteries i came back to someone hacking my head off LOL

Also was a victim of this.. had an alice pack with 18 open slots.. Put a DMR in with 4 magazines and it was there i even switched it a few times.. I then put it back in my bag.. (it was still there) logged out ran some errands and when i logged back into a server the DMR was gone. only the ammo was left.

Definitely a bug. Even the standard backpack can carry 1 weapon. This bug happened to me today too.

No it can't, the standart coyote has 8 slots, weapons (2H) take 10 slots so, if you try to put a weapon into the pack with less than 10 empty spaces, it will disappear

Edited by Montwern

Make sure you guys are selecting the weapon in your bag and pressing take. Also, it's recommended that instead of putting a weapon in your bag from your primary, to put the 2nd weapon you find in your bag, then switch them, not 1st weapon into bag then try to pick up second weapon.

I just figured out about a week ago that you weapon doesn't get delted, but instead it drops on the ground somewhere in "relative proximity". These can be shithard to find, but if you have a friend and tell him to run far enough away so that the grass doesn't render around you it makes it a lot easier.

Almost lost my AS 50 due fucking up when I ran to loot 2 guys we just killed on the field north of Stary. Suddenly my mate saw a AS 50 pop up on the ground 30+ meters from my location.

Sometimes it also lands on your feet, below ground ect, so you just have to look around, I've relocated my gun multiple times, so this is confirmed.

Edited by Dwighty

I had a similar problem in that same barn. I did not try to unequip my weapon, but I found a crossbow in that barn and wanted to keep it. I put it in my backpack, and it disappeared. There just so happened to be a second crossbow in this same barn, so I did the same thing... with the same result.

I had a similar problem in that same barn. I did not try to unequip my weapon, but I found a crossbow in that barn and wanted to keep it. I put it in my backpack, and it disappeared. There just so happened to be a second crossbow in this same barn, so I did the same thing... with the same result.

The coyote patrol pack isn't big enough to carry a weapon, so it just eats them. Make sure you have 10 empty slots in your backpack before you try to put a primary weapon in there.

I guess my point was... shouldn't it not let me put it in the bag if it doesn't fit? Like when I try to fill my water bottle in the ocean, it tells me I need to be near a pond or well.

I guess my point was... shouldn't it not let me put it in the bag if it doesn't fit? Like when I try to fill my water bottle in the ocean, it tells me I need to be near a pond or well.

Yes. The disappearing weapon is a bug.

I'm sure one day they'll fix it so that it just drops on the floor if you don't have space, but we're still in alpha testing so for now, get used to the bugs. xD

This is the bug reporting forum, right? <_<

I figure the more people that report a bug, the quicker it gets fixed!