Sign in to follow this  
zachgibson22

Possible to make dual mags with ducttape?

So I saw an image of a page im a fan of and on the gun he had 2 mags that looked taped together to form a dual mag. I tried many ways and could not get it to work. I used 2 of the ame mag and ducttape with no luck.

Anyone know anything about this?

this is what I am refering to and he said he combined them

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=784984084849655&set=a.520147464666653.136303.478459312168802&type=1&theater

I got Duct/Mags tape I will try it, BTW I found some MAGS taped together

Edited by iDash

The mags shouldn't feed into each other. I don't have an M4 myself, but they should enable a fast mag change every other time. And they aren't taped. They come already attached with something called a mag coupler.

How about airstrikes? I want carepackages and killstreak rewards

Obviously you play CoD we get it.

Are you saying because CoD has it no other game can use this which actually exist?

We might as well get rid of the M4A1 and the AK right? How about the shotguns too? CoD used those too

How about the suppressors and sights? Damn I wish CoD didn't use them too so DayZ could use them... It's ashame.

EDIT:

LOL, quicksope king... Yeah that's CoD.

I'm not trying to dis CoD, hell I played. But your Ignorance just amazed me.

Edited by zachgibson22

they aren't taped.

the mag feeds the other one once it runs low.

I'm about 100% they dont do that, maybe an airsoft gun... lol

But Maverik got it right

you would need a spacer to tape them like this but this isn't real life. :P (or flip one upside-down)

• Like 1

Enough with the ridiculous CoD bullcrap.  This isn't a YouTube comment section

It makes sense that two mags could be taped together.  Add it to the bug tracker so the devs can see it  :)

What barrygib said. I would love to be able to tape them, but you should have to use some sort of spacer. Maybe a few note pages piled together or something. I'm not a fan of the upside down taping, because if you bang the bottom mag you risk damaging the lips and causing stoppages. Just my two cents.

I'm not a fan of the upside down taping, because if you bang the bottom mag you risk damaging the lips and causing stoppages. Just my two cents.

Yeah and that makes sense, even when you have it upside-down it makes it too long.

I think right now it's just limited to the STANAG mags and not with the CMAGs

To tape mags together you don't need a spacer, you just make them face opposite directions and leave enough space at the tops so it can fit into the magazine port.

And they aren't taped. They are coupled mags which you can find. I have one right now.

• Like 1