applejaxc

Mosin 1 hit kill? FNX 1 hit KO?

Two interesting weapons, 1 the worthy replacement of my #2 <3 MOD weapon (Lee Enfield), the other... a pistol (I just carried 6 bandages with me in the Mod).

I looked up their damage values, and they're two interesting weapons. The Lee Enfield had an iffy sometimes-KO sometimes-kill to the chest; the FNX, according to my sources, has a very likely knock out chance in the chest and instant kill in the head.

I'm curious; I want to know how risky dealing with players equipped with the above is, as opposed to say the likelihood of their melee weapons knocking me out.

Knockout from being shot is when damage exceeds a certain value, right? Like, losing X+ blood = knock out regardless of what health you're in?

Interesting, I recently found the pistol.

I killed a zombie with one hit to the chest. I will try and test it on a player and get back to you.

PS: A hostile one of course. :)

• Like 1

The following I believe.

.45 ACP = 4179

7.62mm = 8267

However the health system is probably completely changed, so I can only say Mosin > FNX 45.

In the mod you got knocked out when you lost a certain amount of health in a single hit.

• Like 1

The FNX can mess people up. I saw my friend one-woshot-knockout two people.

As for actaul effectiveness at close quarters, i have to say (after using one) its difficult to hit anything, especially if its moving sideways. I think you could probably beat it with a Hatchet %50 of the time, though i haven't been in any fights with it yet.

A player shot me 5-6 in the stomach and chest without me dying...

With a Mosin or FNX?

I've one shot two people with the FNX. One a new spawn and the other had some loot.

If anything, it really seems to knock you out with one blow.

I've one shot two people with the FNX. One a new spawn and the other had some loot.

If anything, it really seems to knock you out with one blow.

Reminds me how the FN-FAL is in the mod.

The Mosin has better range, the pistol is able to be pulled out faster and has a larger clip (Yea I know obvious)

However due to the rarity of guns in the SA

They are all extremaly lethal and if anyone is pointing one at you, it would be best to do what they say.

(In my case I was forced to drink bleach)

Remember - guns are very OP now which is good, meaning players are more likely to listen when you point one at them.

• Like 2

FNX- killed someone with this , i think i hit a hs on my third shot but managed to get 5 or so shots off into him from behind about 2 mtrs. Surprised he died.

Killed one guy at NWAF with a shot to the back (mosin), but his partner took 1 to the arm and 1 to chest before he took me out and I don't think he died.

I've found 3 Mosin and I can never find ammo for them. The threat of having a gun is a big plus though, I have take people hostage on just the fact that I have a gun and I can "kill" you

A player shot me 5-6 in the stomach and chest without me dying...

You didnt by chance have an axe and hit me once near the firestation did you? e.e

How do you force players to do stuff? I saw on the trailer they had a guy on his knees?.........Not that I would ever actually do antything like that to one of you guys pshhhhhh  :rolleyes: ....but really, I wana know  >:(

The Mosin has better range, the pistol is able to be pulled out faster and has a larger clip (Yea I know obvious)

However due to the rarity of guns in the SA

They are all extremaly lethal and if anyone is pointing one at you, it would be best to do what they say.

(In my case I was forced to drink bleach)

Remember - guns are very OP now which is good, meaning players are more likely to listen when you point one at them.

The following I believe.

.45 ACP = 4179

7.62mm = 8267

However the health system is probably completely changed, so I can only say Mosin > FNX 45.

In the mod you got knocked out when you lost a certain amount of health in a single hit.

The 7.62mm are the DMR ammonition. In the mod they also had around 8000.

Edited by ReDim42

The 7.62mm are the DMR ammonition. In the mod they also had around 8000.

True

However the players could be weaker, or stronger. We don't know how much damage they are actually taking. 8000 in the mod was 2/3 of your health.

Yet the Mosin can apparently kill in one shot, so blood damage likely doesn't apply.