Sign in to follow this  

How Do You Open Cans (Update #113772)

Pristine sharp stuff does not turn orange when dragged over cans, it stays red. Looks to be bugged.

Issue possibly with characters created before patch?

So someone already posted how to use "sharp object" and can, and I still see people trying to do it by some "not working way".

1. Can is in inventory.

2. "Sharp object" is in inventory.

3. Left click and drag "sharp object" over the can, icon will become "orange highlighted", release.

4. Option appears to open a can.

5. Eat

6. If it does not work it is bug :D

I swear I did this but I will try tonight when I get home and online. Also will try the "waving over" method.

Goddammit, didn't you people watch the livestreams?

Livestreams?

don't worry bout guns they only have like four in game and one is a sniper that bugs out all the time

don't worry bout guns they only have like four in game and one is a sniper that bugs out all the time

There are four.

A mosin, a m4, a .45 FN Pistol, and a double barrel.

just confirmed a damaged kitchen knife still in bag will be able to open cans just keep the can in a coat and it will open

just confirmed a damaged kitchen knife still in bag will be able to open cans just keep the can in a coat and it will open

So you put your knife in your bag and food in your coat?

just where it was at the time and worked was a kitchen knife damaged but still worked on a can of bean.

what I want to know is why you can just grind the lid against concrete and open it that way and for the record in real life you can do this just a piece of concrete big enough to flush the top against and rub the can against it and it'll open after a few mins