Sign in to follow this  
pythonmsh

Loot spawns as of now.

It seems as if servers only respawn loot on restart. Is this intended or a bug?

I feel as if it's horrible gameplay if you have to server hop to gear up or be the first person in line on a server restart.

Maybe some people know the answer but the best answer is going to come from rocket.

Before making a thread, hop over to the Bug section and knowledge yourself with what's going on. :D

That being said, they are working on it, loot spawns isn't finish and there will be a patch soon addressing it a bit.

It seems as if servers only respawn loot on restart. Is this intended or a bug?

I feel as if it's horrible gameplay if you have to server hop to gear up or be the first person in line on a server restart.

Maybe some people know the answer but the best answer is going to come from rocket.

It's intended, even though I have heard people saying there might be things respawning over time.

It's intended, even though I have heard people saying there might be things respawning over time.

I just don't understand why server hopping and such should be a method of gearing.

I just don't understand why server hopping and such should be a method of gearing.

It will be sorted out, eventually. Game just came out in very early Alpha yesterday.

It will be sorted out, eventually. Game just came out in very early Alpha yesterday.

Oh I'm aware of that. Other then character resetting and getting a perm knockout the alphas actually pretty good. It was a matter of me figuring out whether or not it's a bug or this is how things are going to be.

• Like 1

No, rocket himself said it was temporary but in the spirit of how it's going to be.

The only person who truly knows what that means is him.

I can't believe that loot spawn only at server start is intended. Maybe the loot system isn't in place yet - but I'm sure it will be.. or at least i hope so. It would suck to have to wait for a server restart and then run as fast as you can to the best loot spawns so you get there before other players. Would be like shopping on the day before christmas ^^

I can't believe that loot spawn only at server start is intended.

It's intended in a sense that there currently is no other option.