complexdesires

*=*[Reign.of.Chaos] Tac.Realism - Epoch/DayZ/OtherGames.*=*

Reign of Chaos

After a few months of inactivity, ROC has decided to start up once again. Currently we are in need of most people looking to join, and acceptance rate at this time is considerably high, but will reach a low once more people decide to partake here.

Leaders/HighCommand are currently needed at this time, interview applications are currently being held for those with past experience in DayZ clans/Gaming clans.

Welcome to the R.o.C recruitment thread.

R.o.C is a Day Z militarized clan based on a variety of values.

We aim to succeed and continue to establish an everlasting community of well skilled, mature and respectful individuals.

R.o.C focuses primarily on DayZ, and other games.

Why should you join R.o.C?

R.o.C is a user friendly DayZ clan. With many military aspects implemented. We focus on a variety of values including teamwork, respect and enjoyment. We tend to all newcomers of the DayZ and give them proper tutorials/training's on a customized Arma II map. We also have more advanced and difficult maps for the accustomed dayz players.

We have a strictly set ranking system that let's our soldiers have great possibility's of earning promotions through hard work and sign's of optimistic traits. We don't dictate who you decide to be; bandit/hero it's all up to your personal preference. We show great deals of discipline; with implements of fun. That being said, laughing and joking are very much allowed R.o.C; with the offset of strict focus when the time bears necessary.

Certain positions may be given upon joining R.o.C

POSITIONS

Ground Enforcer

(Main force of the R.o.C, you're given frequent orders of patrol/attack. You are the iron fist of R.o.C)

Infiltrator

(The infiltrators are the primary Snipers of R.o.C Infiltrators have very common traits of a sniper. The ability to operate and zero-in a sniper. The ability to have great deals of patience upon waiting for the target.)

Infirmary

(The infirmary's of R.o.C are the combat medics. Providing medical attention to both inside and out of the field.)

Pilot

(The pilot's of R.o.C proven to have the capable skills met in flight. User's must have the capability to fly both helicopters and planes entirely. They are used in high priority missions. )

Driver

(Driver's of R.o.C is not a primary position, but a secondary. The driver's of R.o.C have proven they can drive and maneuver cars effectively, and are therefore assigned on high priority missions which involve driving. )

Ranger

(Ranger's are highly skilled members in R.o.C; they have accomplished various tasks and have proven to be capable of upholding this position. Ranger's job's range VERY far and are not specific whatsoever.)

Centurion

(Field officers within R.o.C; they handle the main mechanics of war. Centurion's give out orders during assaults and other tasks. 

Teamspeak: steel.typefrag.com:8880

*************************************************************************************************

For informative purposes we are NOT a bandit clan; we are simply neutral.

Beans are always appreciated B)

:beans: :beans:

Requirements:

Mic

13+ (Exceptions may be made

Active

Application

Teamspeak Available?:

Timezone?:

Position choice?:

Preferred position (Read positions)?:

Why should you be in R.o.C?:

Edited by complexdesires
  • Like 4

Requirements:

Teamspeak Available?: Yes

Timezone?: PST

Play style?: Friendly

Commitment to RoC?: i would be active and loyal

Average DayZ game-play time?: 8hours a day

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: 250+ hours on dayz and origins 

Previous clan history?: None 

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Centurion and pilot 

Age?: 13

Requirements:

Commitment to RoC?: i would be active and loyal

Average DayZ game-play time?: 8hours a day

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: 250+ hours on dayz and origins 

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Centurion and pilot 

Age?: 13

Accepted.

Welcome to the clan!

Bump.

• Like 1

Timezone?: CST

Play style?:   Depends

Commitment to RoC?: Yes

Average DayZ game-play time?: 3 hours

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: Rougly 400+ hrs on DayZ and various other mods

Previous clan history?: RC/PDC

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Infirmary

Age?: 15

Teamspeak Available?: Yes

Timezone?: CST

Play style?:   Depends

Commitment to RoC?: Yes

Average DayZ game-play time?: 3 hours

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: Rougly 400+ hrs on DayZ and various other mods

Previous clan history?: RC/PDC

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Infirmary

Age?: 15

Accepted!

Welcome to the clan.

Join the teamspeak.

Teamspeak Available?:Ofcourse

Timezone?: UTC +1

Play style?:Very tactical, i admire courage, but i still believe that a safe way is the besdt way. We fly in, snipe out the hostiles, secure the loot and get out!

Commitment to RoC?:I would like to commit myself 100% to RoC, i, as you can read further down, would like to help organise the clan, help it grow and ofcourse give a hand with becomming the greatest clan on Epoch!

Average DayZ game-play time?:I've played the average Dayz for about half a year, this is the time it took for me to realize that other moods could be found lol.

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?:I've played for about two years now, i guess i have 500-700 hours of game time. I dont think that game time alone makes you a great dayz-player, but i believe my experience has led to the overstanding^. 

Previous clan history?:I've ben in a coupple of outher clan's, but nothing serious. I'm used to the life as a lone wolf, and therefore i have experience with alot of differend things.

Preferred position (Read positions)?: I would prefer the Centurion position, but i would ofcourse have to be chosen. Infiltrator, pilot og ranger are my second priorities.

Age?:16 soon to be 17.

Thank you for reading my application, and i look forward to hearing from you all!

My skype is Nicolaj_flohr if you want more information ^^

Edited by Chritten

Teamspeak Available?:Ofcourse

Timezone?: UTC +1

Play style?:Very tactical, i admire courage, but i still believe that a safe way is the besdt way. We fly in, snipe out the hostiles, secure the loot and get out!

Commitment to RoC?:I would like to commit myself 100% to RoC, i, as you can read further down, would like to help organise the clan, help it grow and ofcourse give a hand with becomming the greatest clan on Epoch!

Average DayZ game-play time?:I've played the average Dayz for about half a year, this is the time it took for me to realize that other moods could be found lol.

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?:I've played for about two years now, i guess i have 500-700 hours of game time. I dont think that game time alone makes you a great dayz-player, but i believe my experience has led to the overstanding^. 

Previous clan history?:I've ben in a coupple of outher clan's, but nothing serious. I'm used to the life as a lone wolf, and therefore i have experience with alot of differend things.

Accepted!

Join the team speak.

Bump.

Preferred position (Read positions)?: I would prefer the Centurion position, but i would ofcourse have to be chosen. Infiltrator, pilot og ranger are my second priorities.

Age?:16 soon to be 17.

Thank you for reading my application, and i look forward to hearing from you all!

Commitment to RoC?: Loyal, and to have fun with other dayz lovers

Average DayZ game-play time?: 2-5 hrs/day

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: 100+ on dayz, and a couple hrs a different variants 

Previous clan history?: None, this is my first and i hope this will be a great clan

Preferred position (Read positions)?:​ preferably Infiltrator if not, then Ground Enforcer

Age?: 19

Commitment to RoC?: Loyal, and to have fun with other dayz lovers

Average DayZ game-play time?: 2-5 hrs/day

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: 100+ on dayz, and a couple hrs a different variants 

Previous clan history?: None, this is my first and i hope this will be a great clan

Preferred position (Read positions)?:​ preferably Infiltrator if not, then Ground Enforcer

Age?: 19

Accepted.

Join the team speak.

Bump.

Teamspeak Available?: YES

Timezone?: US EST

Play style?: Patient/Builder. Not Run and gun. Mature

Commitment to RoC?:Loyal, willing to work for the clan

Average DayZ game-play time?:20hrs/week atleast currently

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?:Only played standalone and vanilla

Previous clan history?:None in Dayz

Preferred position (Read positions)?:Infirmary

Age?:21

Teamspeak Available?: YES

Timezone?: US EST

Play style?: Patient/Builder. Not Run and gun. Mature

Commitment to RoC?:Loyal, willing to work for the clan

Average DayZ game-play time?:20hrs/week atleast currently

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?:Only played standalone and vanilla

Previous clan history?:None in Dayz

Preferred position (Read positions)?:Infirmary

Age?:21

Accepted!

Join the team speak.

Bump.

Edited by complexdesires

Timezone?: EST

Position choice?: Don't really have one of choice. I'll take anything.

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: A couple of hours

Previous clan history?: Been in a couple of clans, none on DayZ so I guess they're irrelevant

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Ranger because I didn't see a job that's offensive and moves in to attack, but I'd like to be something like that.

Requirements:

Play style?: Friendly, patient, cautious, sneaky

Commitment to RoC?: Commited

Time spent on any of the DayZ mods?: 30+ hours, I'm still kind of new to DayZ

Preferred position (Read positions)?: Ground Enforcer/Driver