Sign in to follow this  
draxick

How to revive a unconscious player.

So my friend and i were having a good run till he fell unconscious, i knew that there had to be a way to revive him so i tried defibrillators and that didn't work, but there was something that brought him back and i will explain what did.

Items Needed: IV Kit, And Saline Bag

1. Put IV Kit on your hands.

2. Drag Saline Bag Over IV Kit (IV Kit should be on your hands)

3. Click on the option "Create" after dragging the saline bag over the iv kit.

4. It should of created a saline bag IV, if it didn't you must of done it wrong, after creating the Saline Bag IV equip it and use it on a unconscious player.

This helped my friend so i hope it helps you guys! :)

Edited by Draxick
  • Like 5

4. It should of  HAVE created a saline bag IV, if it didn't you must of done it wrong, after creating the Saline Bag IV equip it and use it on a unconscious player.

HAVE! SHOULD FUCKING HAVE!

Thank you.

Edit: And welcome to the forums. Thank you for the advice.

Edited by narkoman14
  • Like 1

So my friend and i were having a good run till he fell unconscious, i knew that there had to be a way to revive him so i tried defibrillators and that didn't work, but there was something that brought him back and i will explain what did.

I am fairly certain that that is because you basically healed him completely up there. I don't know if that's going to stay or not, but one thing I have yet to try is an Epi-Pen to revive someone.

I am fairly certain that that is because you basically healed him completely up there. I don't know if that's going to stay or not, but one thing I have yet to try is an Epi-Pen to revive someone.

Yeah i'm trying to come by a Epi-Pen aswell but i haven't found one :P

Just spent 20 minutes trying this only to realize that the "saline kit" in my inventory is actually an empty bloodbag...derp. Pretty slick system though, somewhat more believeable than generic blood bags laying all over the place...

• Like 1

If you do find an epi pen be careful. You get two options when near someone, either Epinephrine or inject.

For reference Inject puts it in you, I assume epinephrine injects into the other person. I guessed wrong and injected myself "forcing" me to finish off my friend with a fire axe.

If you do find an epi pen be careful. You get two options when near someone, either Epinephrine or inject.

For reference Inject puts it in you, I assume epinephrine injects into the other person. I guessed wrong and injected myself "forcing" me to finish off my friend with a fire axe.

• Like 1

Reading on the epi-pen. It's only usable against alergic reactions. But I first read that after injecting my friend with it. But he didn't wake up.

Seems saline is the "fix all" in the current version (par bandage / rags ofc), untill they ramp up the delivery of items into the loot tables

Lol, I imagine your friend was impressed xD

Lol, I imagine your friend was impressed xD

Yeah he was a little bit pissed off. More so when we next met up and I proceeded to eat his can of tuna in front of him.:)