Sign in to follow this  
Zaraza

DayZ Hunted Typography Music Video

Hey Guys,

To celebrate the release of DayZ standalone I have released a new song. Typography was created by Multispoone.

Edited by Zaraza
  • Like 7

You sound a lot like Eminem, actually.

Good job!

Thanks man! Thats a big compliment. Glad you liked it. Subscribe for more music, I also have other dayz songs ive uploaded.

Sure. I'm not into rap so I might be not the right person to give critic.

First of all:
Your lyrics are pretty good. The chorus is catchy and you play enough with the words. Where it and weather for example.

Only the weather part seem like it's not spelled correctly and sometimes I miss words in the graphics that you do sing.

Second of all:
The music gets anoying for me as not-into-rap-guy. Maybe the song is too long for me. too much repetition as well in the music part. I'm used to 2-3 minute songs. It also sounds like music from someone else? Ryan Garvis? How does that work in the scene?

Don't shoot me for critic, you asked for it so I went looking for it. Cheers on doing a good job!

Edit: Grammer.

Edited by Tovervlag

im not into this genre, but i liked it. the chorus sounded very fluent. but you should probably correct the "whether" part. well you did it right at 2:21 but not before.

edit: also, 1.48 "someboady"

3:01 "noboady" .... is this a stylistic device?

grammar nazidom ftw!

Edited by 27 others
  • Like 1

Sure. I'm not into rap so I might be not the right person to give critic.

First of all:

Your lyrics are pretty good. The chorus is catchy and you play enough with the words. Where it and weather for example.

Only the weather part seem like it's not spelled correctly and sometimes I miss words in the graphics that you do sing.

Second of all:

The music gets anoying for me as not-into-rap-guy. Maybe the song is too long for me. too much repetition as well in the music part. I'm used to 2-3 minute songs. It also sounds like music from someone else? Ryan Garvis? How does that work in the scene?

Don't shoot me for critic, you asked for it so I went looking for it. Cheers on doing a good job!

Edit: Grammer.

Hello, Let me address some of those.

I had Multispoone type out the lyrics in the video. He lives in Germany and unfortunately the spelling mistakes were not corrected. 

The repeated "Ryan Garvis" comes from the creator of the beat. The place where producers post their beats (www.soundclick.com) producers put on a "tag" on their beat, this allows you to use it for free but it has their signature on it. To have it removed I have to pay to buy the original beat. I understand it gets annoying, I didnt feel like spending the money.

Thank you for the critiques, ill try to choose beats that have a quieter tag. Will spell check closer in the future videos.

btw, Im not much of a rap guy myself lately, there is only a few artists that I like. I love playing with word sounds and rhythm so I slowly drifted into rapping  :)

Appreciate the listen and the critique. Thank you very much for the support!

Edited by Zaraza