armstrong883

SA PvE Servers

any chance we can get some PvE servers setup since we cant rent servers yet?

i know there is alot of ppl waiting for private servers just for the PvE ones

Edited by Boston

DayZ official will never setup strictly PVE servers, in the developers eyes this breaks one of the key elements of the game, the point is the game is hard.

• Like 1

question is...since none of the provider sites mention it,Can I Lock the server if i rent one?

if not its more or less pointless 

Edited by Boston

Would be interesting in seeing servers where you would be severe punished if you killed someone. But i guess its up to the community to create such servers themselves. 

Would be interesting in seeing servers where you would be severe punished if you killed someone. But i guess its up to the community to create such servers themselves. 

kill-me-now-or-ill-do-it-myself.jpg

• Like 1

You can rent servers.

http://www.gameservers.com/game_servers/dayz.php

https://www.vilayer.com/cl/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

List was picked from memory there are many more.

problem with them though is that they are charging 300% more per slot for a SA server than they were for the mod... seems like a greedy hike in my eyes hence me and my clan haven't upgraded from our Epoch server.

problem with them though is that they are charging 300% more per slot for a SA server than they were for the mod... seems like a greedy hike in my eyes hence me and my clan haven't upgraded from our Epoch server.

The reason they are doing so is because they dont know the exact system specs for the servers so they have high end hardware in them so that they can see what the usage of the servers are. Once they know what the minimum specs for a server are and as time goes by the server software will be optimised the price will come down.

Yep i agree more places are opening up every day so lets hope the price gets brought down.