Sign in to follow this  
nilloc93

my first 2 kills

having died to the zambies when i tried to 3 v 1 with a shovel i found myself near electro with my friend, who had found himself a mosin but no bullets.

We spied a few people running down a street and followed them, planning our heist along the way. Upon discovering that one of them had an M4A1 the plans had to change, no more could we bluff with the mosin; M4 man had to die, running forward, while my friend stayed hidden down the street, I ran at them yelling "FRIENDLY WHADDUP DEBBADAWG" (a true carebear call), the other 2 split but low and behold M4 man stood like a rock, waving at me spouting some plebeian bullshit. My friend had been discovered and was creating quite a racket with another fresh spawn who wanted to trade or something. M4 man causally said to me "is that your friend over there"? "no don't know who that is" I replied, pulling out my fire axe. In a quick motion it crashed into the back of the distracted M4 man, his death immediately brought forward 3 other axe wielding people, bent on stealing my loot.

Time was of the essence, I had to make it clear that it was my loot, "BACK OFF HE'S MY KILL" I screamed while I continued to hack away at the unconscious body with my axe. Luck was on my side, as my friend showed up and proceed to begin crowd control with his mosin, but one of the passerby's called his bluf and ran at him with an axe. Acting quickly I grabbed up the M4, prying it from its previous owners hands, and let loose an 8 round burst into the terrible bandit who was trying to kill my friend. Following the shots and subsequent death of the random we looted the corpses and headed off to parts unknown, blessedly equipped with 12 5.56mm and 82 7.62mm rounds.

The journal of nilloc93, bandit, liar, carebear killer.

Edited by nilloc93
  • Like 1