Sign in to follow this  
obiwanjacobey

Joining Servers, broke?

They are for me right now...earlier yesterday and last night I was joining servers just fine and spawning in was zippy quick, but today, every server i try to join, im just getting stuck at black screen and white letters "Wait for host" anyone know whats going on? Ive ran steam as admin, and verified dayz game file cache and some other things, nothing yet though, if anyone has suggestions or knows what to do, please let me know.

All servers are full. So you won't be able to join until someone leaves.

All servers are full. So you won't be able to join until someone leaves.

Uh your filters are messed up or somthing, there are PLENTY of servers with room for PLENTY of people, lol.

• Like 1

Damn... Well, it IS an Alpher..

I was born for this game... I can take it. Bring the bugs!

Are you clicking on the internet tab on the server screen?

Yea, I can see every and all servers, full and empty..just fine man, just cant join any at the moment, like many other people I guess haha

I can't even see any servers now, it was OK earlier. Hopefully, they will come back from their Hiatus soon so I can get back to trying to find a way out of the house I'm stuck in.

I can't even see any servers now, it was OK earlier. Hopefully, they will come back from their Hiatus soon so I can get back to trying to find a way out of the house I'm stuck in.

Maybe you should just go unconcious and kill yourself haha

I can not see any servers in my list either, this is a massive bug, also my carachter keeps being reset to a female and it is getting tedious. Also when joining a server earlier on it was saying wait for host for a very long time.

Other than that great job.

I can not see any servers in my list either, this is a massive bug, also my carachter keeps being reset to a female and it is getting tedious. Also when joining a server earlier on it was saying wait for host for a very long time.

Other than that great job.

Hey on your character screen after you pick your clothes/shoes/gender, etc etc, click on "save default", if you hover over the "save default" button it actually says "Saves default character" and it has worked for me.

Maybe you should just go unconcious and kill yourself haha

This will inevitably be my next tactic...

• Like 1