Sign in to follow this  
-Gews-

The best thing about SA

All the enterable buildings.

Infinitely more gameplay value. Small villages actually have a use now. More places to hide. It's a whole new world.

• Like 2

:'-) game interface feels like hell yeah SA! no more arma2.. this is my experience so far :-D crowded servers:-DD

I like all of it for the most part.  The only things I don't like is how long you can be unconscious, and the new things that tell you if you're hungry or thirsty is really confusing.

Im digging it as well.  Needs work but we knew that.

My favorite part of SA is reading the forums again.

Aside from in games things that I love, Full servers and enterable buildings! Makes looting so much more fun and other things;

Today I was in a building looting, I came down the stairs and saw to guys with axes outside the front door, they literally just sat and waited for me, I avoided them by using a side door, and ran to the hills. Burst out laughing as I was 500m away on a hill staring at them still stood outside the front door waiting for me!

Aside from in games things that I love, Full servers and enterable buildings! Makes looting so much more fun and other things;

Today I was in a building looting, I came down the stairs and saw to guys with axes outside the front door, they literally just sat and waited for me, I avoided them by using a side door, and ran to the hills. Burst out laughing as I was 500m away on a hill staring at them still stood outside the front door waiting for me!

Too bad you didn't have a gun haha

Too bad you didn't have a gun haha

I know that would have surprised them haha I now have an M4 and magazine and 20 bullets with their names on them!