Sign in to follow this  
exomonkeyman

Day & Night servers such a silly idea.

Been playing DayZ most of the day enjoying myself now it's dark outside were i live... and so is the game. What's the idea behind it? My friend will be home soon from college and we literally get 1-2 hours of play before it's dark in-game. Whee is the logic?

I sucks so bad that i wanna play dayz when i'm relaxed at home but i simply can't cause i don't wanna put up with the grey dark night time color 

Edited by exomonkeyman

Been playing DayZ most of the day enjoying myself now it's dark outside were i live... and so is the game. What's the idea behind it? My friend will be home soon from college and we literally get 1-2 hours of play before it's dark in-game. Whee is the logic?

I sucks so bad that i wanna play dayz when i'm relaxed at home but i simply can't cause i don't wanna put up with the grey dark night time color 

There are servers that have different timezones. It was always part of DayZ that there's the night and I personally really enjoy playing at night.

Try searching for servers that are daytime. They are out there.

Edited by kichilron

There are servers that have different timezones. It was always part of DayZ that there's the night and I personally really enjoy playing at night.

I would not mind night if night was not all night

I would not mind night if night was not all night

• Like 1