Sign in to follow this  
renef132@gmail.com

Invisible mouse pointer

Hi there,

i have an issue with my mouse pointer ingame: The mouse functionality works (switching menues, dragging items, mouslook etc.) but the pointer is invisible and only reveals his current position when i click a mousebutton.

The issue only appears on my Notebook (MacBook Pro Retina late 2013 running windows 7). On my desktop machine it works fine (i5, gtx460, Windows 7).

What i tried so far:

- Turning off the trackpad in devices manager

- Running in admin mode

- Disable steam overlay

- Run the game on very low settings

Nothing could solve the problem. Anyone with the same problem, any suggestions maybe? What system specs do you have and whart have you tried to fix it?

I have the same problem, the only way i have found around this is to play in windowed mode but it half's the size of my game screen.

dose any one know how to get the game in full screen windowed?

Yep same problem here, although my brother has also bought the game and his cursor moves with the mouse but with mine i have to hold down the left mouse button to move the cursor which disappears from the screen until i leave go of left mouse click, its made it a pain in the arse to change my settings and move or use items in my inventory as i keep clicking the wrong shit.

That being said im still having a laugh been waiting ages for this and am more than happy to support it in the early stages as i was with the mod.

Having the exact same problem. Any help with a fix for this would be awesome.

How did you set it to run in Windowed Mode? Thought this might be a temporary solution, but couldn't find a way to do it.

Edit:

I am also running on a laptop. On a 13" Retina Macbook Pro running Windows 8, using a Logitech G700 mouse if it matters.

Specs:

Processor  2.6 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory  8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics  Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

HDD 251 GB Flash Storage SSD (89.63 GB dedicated for Windows 8 partition)
Edited by Kieth Stone

Same here. Playing on a Retina MacBook Pro. Would really appreciate a fix.

Edit: Setting the Text Size in windows from Large to Medium fixed the issue for me.

Edited by force4
  • Like 1

I have the same problem, changing windows text size doesn't help. I did just update my windows to 8.1 and when I was still on windows 8.0 it think I played it without problems.

I found a fix that worked for me with 8.1 and the G700,

Right click on Desktop > Personalise >  Display > Change size of all items to medium and restart the computer, it won't work without the restart.

This is the other path via CP Control Panel\Appearance and Personalisation\Display.

Good luck, I hope it works for you guys as well.

Has this bug been fixed yet?

Scaling down the windows interface is not an option if you have a high resolution screen.

• Like 1