OfficerRaymond

Fists vs. Weapons? *grr*

Alright. So I bought the SA like I said I wasn't going to... sue me.

Something I've noticed so far is that fresh spawns seem to want to constantly wanna run up and try to fisticuffs you for your gear, mainly when you have a nice mask or bag. What annoys me about this is that when I have a weapon (like a fire extingusher, bat, or crowbar) I'm constantly getting hit from the same distance that I can hit them and sometimes even farther. I'm not sure if this is intended, but I think it deserves a second look. People that take the time to find weapons should be able to hit enemies farther away than if fists were used. I don't know if it's just me or not, but fists seem to hit a pretty far distance.

So far I've been bug hunting and trying to loot and explore, and have been beaten to death by several people with nothing to lose. :(

I've only tried out the axe so far, honestly I think it was more stable in the mod when it came to actually hitting something.

To be honest me and a buddy got alot of time to play with melee combat and found it to be quite fluent, i also found that i could sort of lunge? Just quickly stepping forward, wave the axe and then step back, and then just repeat

To be honest me and a buddy got alot of time to play with melee combat and found it to be quite fluent, i also found that i could sort of lunge? Just quickly stepping forward, wave the axe and then step back, and then just repeat

Guess it's just a habit thing then, swinging the axe in the mod is super natural for me even though I know for a fact that it's wrecked as fug.

The fire axe hits right in front but another axe/hatchet like the splitter hits from the side. The same goes for a baseball bat. You just have to figure out which way it swings then it's easy.

Hey Raymond, do you play a lot of BF4? I think I've played with you a couple times. You kicked my butt flying.

Hey Raymond, do you play a lot of BF4? I think I've played with you a couple times. You kicked my butt flying.

I think I remember shooting someone with your name down a lot on Hainan. I do play a lot :P