Sign in to follow this  
kevinyoki

is this game still glitchy?

after playing for a few months I quit this game about half a year ago because I couldn't put up with the glitches that never seemed to get fixed (tents/vehicles not saving, dying on spawn, spontaneous heart attacks, osteoporosis, falling through the ground, etc. etc.). not to mention the hackers I encountered on a regular basis. It was kind of a waste of money because I only bought arma2 to play dayz. I know the developers aren't obligated to give me my money's worth since they're not part of bohemia, so I guess I can only blame myself.

but anyway, I'm wondering if anything has changed or gotten fixed? I have to admit the game was pretty engaging and fun in the times between the glitches (which killed me about as often as other players/natural causes did). Are the hackers still there? Are the glitches fixed? I was looking to have another go at it. Thanks.

Things are pretty much the same. Same bugs, same exploits. No harm in giving it a go, but I would wait for standalone to get some polishing and content then buy that rather than invest a significant amount of time into the mod.

Just buy the damn Standalone.

If you can't afford it now, you never will. It will get more expensive as the time goes.

I see. I gotta say I'm disappointed and a bit shocked to see this game still in this state. It's actually quite sad, no offense to the developers. But thanks for clearing it up for me, I guess I have to pass on the standalone too, I won't have time to play it because of school. But still I can't help fantasizing about what could have been the perfect zombie game...

I see. I gotta say I'm disappointed and a bit shocked to see this game still in this state. It's actually quite sad, no offense to the developers. But thanks for clearing it up for me, I guess I have to pass on the standalone too, I won't have time to play it because of school. But still I can't help fantasizing about what could have been the perfect zombie game...

by the time the full game comes out you will have finished school 2 times

• Like 1