Shadow Slayer

DayZ VS DayZ Supporter Edition

First off, this is not a thread asking what's the difference between supporter and not.

This post is asking, if you can only play through steam (currently), and the suporter edition is not on steam, if I buy the supporter edition, then how will I be able to play the game? Will I have to wait?

Edited by Shadow Slayer

You redeem supporter edition on Steam. (IE buying it on BI's website will give you a code you redeem in your Library on Steam, or take you to a special /app page in the Steam store)

thanks, also, will I get my Arma 2 Complete Edition code also?

I'm debating weither it's worth getting the supporter package or just buying the game and getting the complete arma 2 (on sale for $5)

you don't need Arma2 for Standalone, hence the name Standalone, so I don't think you'll get an Arma2 code with any edition of the game

Do we get the Complete Collection of Arma 2 when we buy through steam? If so how do we recieve it?

Supporter Edition includes:

DAYZ

DayZ Supporters Forums Lounge*

Arma 2 Complete Collection gift code Steam*

Digital map of Chernarus*

*These items will be distributed upon the full release of DAYZ. 

Judging by that last line, you don't get the items until the game releases as the full version in at least a year according to the description. I really wanted to support them by getting it but I just couldn't put that much cash into it at the moment.