Sign in to follow this  
BothGunsBlazing

How does this game compare so far?

So I've just started playing today. So far the game is INCREDIBLY choppy and hard to control (yes I know this is just the Alpha, better things to come). It was night, and I really wasn't able to do anything at all. I'm not trying to start a war or anything, but how do people feel this compares to Infestation? That game was pretty bad at first too, but I didn't pay $30 bucks for it and it works fine now. I'm just trying to justify continuing playing this, vs just playing that. Do people feel its worth the 30 bucks? Again, not trying to start anything just looking for honest answers. 

O lord... My crystal ball says graveyard.

Yeah, like the poster above said, 90% of the games gets better when it goes eventually into beta and release, so I hope it will improve for you mate.

Edited by Grumpy Monkey

Works great for me, even on my $700 laptop. Turn your video settings to "low" 

And if you really hate nighttime, turn your Gamma up. Just know you'll be called a noob for it.

As for the game

Zombies are incredibly stupid, but apparently they're just a placeholder

I haven't encountered any other major bugs

Loot system is much morr balanced. After 6 hours i ended up with Camoflauged shirt and pants, Kevlar Helmet, resperator, Axe, knife, Pistol with a ton of ammo, tons of food, Backpack and i truckload of Mosin and shotgun ammo

Overall, i'm liking it better than when i played infestation on my friends computer

Great job Rocket & Co!

Works great for me, even on my $700 laptop. Turn your video settings to "low" 

And if you really hate nighttime, turn your Gamma up. Just know you'll be called a noob for it.

As for the game

Zombies are incredibly stupid, but apparently they're just a placeholder

I haven't encountered any other major bugs

Loot system is much morr balanced. After 6 hours i ended up with Camoflauged shirt and pants, Kevlar Helmet, resperator, Axe, knife, Pistol with a ton of ammo, tons of food, Backpack and i truckload of Mosin and shotgun ammo

Overall, i'm liking it better than when i played infestation on my friends computer

Great job Rocket & Co!

Thanks, that is really great feedback. I'll try to adjust setting like you suggested ( although i'm playing on my $1300 desktop and no game has been an issue so far :-/ ). That loot system does sound much better. 

It´s worth double in this stage. :P

Yes it is worth 30 bugs. Runs like bf4 without the crashes. :rolleyes: