Sign in to follow this  
camycamera

ROCKET STAHP

I have too many games to buy and that i still have to play! you are ruining my holidays!

i still have to beat the F.E.A.R. series, the Deus Ex series, Fallout New Vegas, the Hitman series, Postal 2 which i just picked up on steam for $2.50, Far Cry 2 and 3, and the Witcher 2, and not to mention all the games that i still play such as PlanetSide 2, and now YOU RELEASE THE GOD DAMN STANDALONE?! 

STAHP!

jokes aside, congrats on the release. i haven't been here in a while, but the announcement of the SA on early access came out of freaking nowhere. 

I have tons of games in my library I haven't played because of DayZ:(

It pretty much ruined all other games for me.

i still have to beat the F.E.A.R. series, the Deus Ex series, Fallout New Vegas, the Hitman series, Postal 2 which i just picked up on steam for $2.50, Far Cry 2 and 3, and the Witcher 2, and not to mention all the games that i still play such as PlanetSide 2

...you haven't beaten those games yet?

And ew, PlanetSide...

...you haven't beaten those games yet?

And ew, PlanetSide...

no i haven't. i picked them up during a steam sale because i could.

and what's wrong with planetside? better than repackagedDLCfield. best multiplayer FPS i have ever played imo.

no i haven't. i picked them up during a steam sale because i could.

and what's wrong with planetside? better than repackagedDLCfield. best multiplayer FPS i have ever played imo.

1: Understandable, I guess.

2: Pff... a lot...