Sign in to follow this  
rooniedoo

Is it worth it ATM?

Is it worth it to buy? Or is it not and I should just continue playing the mod?

((But seriously my heart skipped a beat when I saw it on steam)) 

Haha same, seen as i'm planning to record/stream regularly i'm a dead cert to buy it tonight.

Then waste another 1000 hours of my life

Is it worth it to buy? Or is it not and I should just continue playing the mod?

Considering the pricemodel it's well worth getting now, even if you're not planning on playing.

It's only going to be more expensive over time.

It is ABSOLUTELY worth it. Are you INSANE?

Considering the pricemodel it's well worth getting now, even if you're not planning on playing.

*cough* Steam sale *cough*

• Like 2

Alrighty then!

I'll guess I'm broke now since all I have is 30 dollars. Is it fun so far was it worth the yearly wait and all the hype?

HYPE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED TO IT'S FINAL DESTINATION

KICHIKICHIKICHIKICHIKICHIKICHI has a point. As it develops, the price will go up - and personally, I think that if you do wait till then, you'll be kicking yourself physically and emotionally in the balls, crying "WHY DIDN'T I ACQUIRE DAYZ WHEN IT WAS £20. WHY!?" 

You'll raise your hands to the sky, rain will pour, and a hovering camera will pan up slowly.

I can't recommend it enough; bugs included.

• Like 1

KICHIKICHIKICHIKICHIKICHIKICHI

Ha. Erh - mzltvmzltvmzltvmzltvmzltvmzltvmzltv. :)

• Like 1

If you can live with a game that's even more buggy and imbalanced than the mod, then go ahead and buy it. If not then wait untill summer with buying it. By then it'lll definitly blow all other survival games off the market.

If Rocket is as kind as he says, he'll do a Humble Bundle for poor African kids this xmas  :ph34r:

It depends...

Do you want a quality finished product that you will enjoy and is bug free? Then no, you don't want to buy it.

Or, do you want to participate in an alpha build of a game, that will have lots of issues, bugs and crashes. But your feedback,bug reporting and participation can help shape a games future, into something that will be truley epic? Then yes, it is totally worth buying

Buy it, it's cheaper now than it will be in the future.  As far as sales go, I thought that Pre-Release games never saw sales?…. That was just my perception considering these purchases of the game now are somewhat of a "fundraiser" for the development?  Now that I think about it, I cannot remember at all if any "Blue Light" or Early Access games have been on sale lately?

But seriously, I haven't run into a bug that has frustrated me anywhere near some that were in the mod.

Gah i have to keep double taking the amount of people playing since apparently near 70,000 people are playing and its the first day of release... Well anyway i'd have to agree with everyone else here that weather you're going to play or not, buy it anyway because youll eventually play and the price will just go higher.

Gah i have to keep double taking the amount of people playing since apparently near 70,000 people are playing and its the first day of release

Not sure where you got your numbers but the stats say it has only peaked out at about 23k people today.

If you realize that its an alpha, and your playing an unfinished, buggy game with almost constant changes being made through (hopefully) daily patches, then by all means get it.

I played a couple hours and enjoyed seeing some of the new stuff.  Just know what your buying.  :)

If you realize that its an alpha, and your playing an unfinished, buggy game with almost constant changes being made through (hopefully) daily patches, then by all means get it.

I played a couple hours and enjoyed seeing some of the new stuff.  Just know what your buying.  :)

This.

I think it has more Bugs than the mod and it's to much new stuff for me, where you don't know for what it is usefull.