Sign in to follow this  
Scizoo (DayZ)

How much downloads in the first hour?

It's a top seller on steam already, so I would like to know as well...

• Like 1

It's a top seller on steam already, so I would like to know as well...

I think starbound got about 10k downloads...and now DayZ is on top 1, so i guess there are about 15k+ downloads...

6 billion

But... The worlds population is 7 billion. The actual number of downloads should therefore be nearer 8 billion.

• Like 2

It doesn't surprise me. A lot of people will not be able to play it. It only just released 1.5 hours ago (or so?) and the servers are filling up already.

Only the ones with fast internet are playing already. I wouldn't have been able to play it right now with myinternet. Would take hours to download.

• Like 1

It doesn't surprise me. A lot of people will not be able to play it. It only just released 1.5 hours ago (or so?) and the servers are filling up already.

Only the ones with fast internet are playing already. I wouldn't have been able to play it right now with myinternet. Would take hours to download.

Yeah, im worried about that, tomorrow everybody  will have the game and i will probably have to wait for a server.

• Like 1

Yeah, im worried about that, tomorrow everybody  will have the game and i will probably have to wait for a server.

This. I just looked at the server list, and the first 100 servers are filled... The population of the rest is around 20-30....

Tomorrow will be insane...

Edited by narkoman14
  • Like 1