Sign in to follow this  
blazingbrandon

BEST IDEA - RESPAWN

Hello, i have had many traumatic experiences when i have gone to change my audio option etc then pressed the RESPAWN BUTTON. and have lost my hard worked character.

i propose you put a confirmation check on the respawn button so you have to press (yes) or (no).

you sincearly BlazingBrandon :D

hehe it happened to me just once and I was really pis**d off :D

Just disable the respawn button, that should also help with all those "Y I NO SPAWN NER CHERNO" respawn spammers...

If you get bugged or stuck somewhere, you might need that button. I also think we should be able to select a general area of where to spawn, easier group play, and people will suicide or respawn regardless. If there were choices, they wouldn't have to put load on the servers.

• Like 1

wow, thanks for the reply, glad you think its helpful :D

i agree we do need a respawn button incase of a bug etc but yeah would be good to stop respawn spammers!

Haven't happened to me yet, becuase thenever I open that menu, there's only one thing I'm fully focused on and that's to not click the respawn button. If you've ever done it once, you'll never do it again. And if you do it again, you deserve it.