QQmark

Bandit Heartbeat

The bandit heartbeat should reset with every new life. Then as more murders are committed the heartbeat goes faster. I dont think its fun to be locked in as a bandit everytime from the start. Sometimes i play as a survivor sometimes a bandit. When you lock in characters as bandits it just makes me go for 200 murders.

Quit punishing me for how i wanted to play that day. This game isnt bandits vs survivors.. I dont know why the community is always pushing towards this.

And isnt it unrealistic to know what someone did in past lives?

tldr reset the bandit heartbeat every spawn.

Also food and water shouldnt fall out of the sky every 30 minutes.

Quit punishing me for how i wanted to play that day. This game isnt bandits vs survivors.. I dont know why the community is always pushing towards this.

No, it's unrealistic that you get to respawn at all. If humanity reset upon death, it would be meaningless.

I thought it did reset for re spawning after death??

Can someone confirm how it works?

I'm a lone wolf guy since there is to high of a chance somone will shoot me.

But I'm always friendly:)

***I am not sure if this already happens, but I think some amount of humanity should be restored each respawn. That way a bandit, if they stopped killing people, could eventually become a survivor again.

Of course, someone could abuse this if it wasn't on a timer, by spamming respawn. Perhaps have humanity restored over time, as long as murders have not been committed. Or have a max amount of humanity be restored per day.

I agree with your point about bandits vs survivors. Once you start murdering, the humanity aspect means you have to keep killing or be killed yourself (esp now with the heart beat). This locks you into being a bandit, and it seems most people hate bandits, but like forcing them to exist???

^^Then you could just spam respawn and ditch negative humanity, whenever you felt like it. As it is now, maintaining a positive humanity is as difficult as getting rid of negative humanity.

Just stop killing everyone you come across and within a relatively short time, people no longer get a bad vibe from you.

I thought it did reset for re spawning after death??

Can someone confirm how it works?

I'm a lone wolf guy since there is to high of a chance somone will shoot me.

But I'm always friendly:)

You respawn with the heartbeat if you have low humanity. I know b/c i didnt shoot anyone on a fresh spawn, and my bro said i had the heartbeat.

So once again i am locked into one style of play b/c of the community crying for bandit skins. Sry that some days we roll around as a bandit crew and some days we roll around as a survivor crew.

Guess i am a bandit full time again.

see you in the bean wars.

When you lock in characters as bandits it just makes me go for 200 murders.

Lol. You are slacking man I killed 1000 people. Yesterday. In one HOUR.

Seriously hyperbole?

Moar tears please.

Isn't it unrealistic to respawn?

In anycase I get my info from that guy from "Crossing Over"

tldr reset the bandit heartbeat every spawn.

"Waaaah people hate me cause I've killed people."

Also food and water shouldnt fall out of the sky every 30 minutes.

Agreed.