Sign in to follow this  
SteelKnife

Looking for a vanilla Namalsk server.

I would like to know if there is any good namalsk servers out there.

if there are any you should  be able to find them with DayZ Commander - but i wouldn't bank on finding a decent one in vanilla state, vanilla anything is rare now.

i actually saw someone describing an epoch server as vanilla the other day... needless to say i had to take the next day off work due to violent sickness.

if there are any you should be able to find them with DayZ Commander - but i wouldn't bank on finding a decent one in vanilla state, vanilla anything is rare now.

i actually saw someone describing an epoch server as vanilla the other day... needless to say i had to take the next day off work due to violent sickness.

I know how you feel man. One time I was going through dayz commander looking for vanilla namalsk servers. I had found one that said 'vanilla pvp' I joined it and to my great dismay I spawned with an M14, 4 dmr mags, m9sd with 4 mags and everything to survive almost forever. What has the world come to?!

I'll be pressing our admin to host a vanilla Namalsk, alongside our vanilla Chernarus servers.

You guys should check awkack.org for the vanilla stuff :P

yeah my crew is running a vanilla Namalsk Epoch, no starting gear cept bandage and flashlight, vehicles set to 50, no scripts and still looking for players

• Like 1

I'm on the server with Griff, Curgon, and some more fellas. Great server and we'd love to have some more bodies on there to shoot at.... err I mean play with :P

yeah my crew is running a vanilla Namalsk Epoch, no starting gear cept bandage and flashlight, vehicles set to 50, no scripts and still looking for players

"Vanilla"

I don't feel like seeing stupid sky bases in Namalsk, ruins the atmosphere....

sky bases? Our server is run/managed by an official Dayz Forum Admin, Curgon, we don't tolerate bullshit....