Sign in to follow this  
Akyho

A new way to own noobs...Slavery!

So I was sitting in the bath thinking about the time I got an AK Kobra found an unarmed guy he tried to hide, I saluted him and left him. Later he walked up behind me and Hatched me in the back.

I struck a thought. What if when you had an unarmed person trapped in a corner. Tell them you own them now. Bark orders at them. If they cooperate, you have yourself a shiny new slave.

If anything tell them to run into a town and make lots of noise, so you can round up the zombies, or tell them to just keep running, Or kneecap them?

Send them ahead in towns and if another bandit shoots them.

You might even grow fond of your slave and give them a good start before giving them a two minute head start.

Most dangerous game reference!

I tell people to do what i say or i will kill them when do not kos them lol. Last night i made a guy use all his bullets on zombies, loot three barns, then i kneecapped him, let him bleed, then took everything.

People can disconnect you know...

True. Depends on the person. How ever it is against the rules....technically. Dayz is all about experiences. If the person is not up for the experience oh well. Besides its just a thought.

A thought I wish i used on that guy I saluted before he cracked me in the back of the skull, or kill him.

They could DC the moment they spot you too.

Or you know, you bark orders at them, turn away to look at something, they find a gun and shoot and kill you. Fairly easily might I add.

You might even grow fond of your slave and give them a good start before giving them a two minute head start.

What does that even mean? :huh:

That concept wouldn't work anyway, if they're unarmed it's likely they don't value their life much. If it was me, I'd either A) find a weapon to murder you with or B) train a massive zombie horde into your face.

Its an idea, vs the usual bang! dead. Have a little bit of variety in your empowerment.

i imagine sending my slave in the airfield to take stuff for me, me petting him, oh wow..

Why should a guy with nothing to loose (probably nothing else than a flashlight and some painkillers) cooperate instead of simply respawning?