JonnyAlfred1

Zombies are to OP

So I've played alot of DayZ now and in the newest Patch (1.8.0.3) the Zombies do just deal to much Damage.They do on me like 1.000 Blood per hit wich is just to much for the mod.I know it's realistic and I know it's the good and right way,but in the Mod the Zombies are still pretty bugged and hit you trough things or Teleport or something you just can't avoid,So if you are on low blood from a Fire fight like me pretty often and just try to go into a Hospital,your gonna get eaten by the Zombies Inside of the Hospital anyway...

Stealth.

You can't just run around in a city. That's how you get killed.

You have to sneak around.

Just to point out zeds have no paths in hospital buildings so unless your stood next to the glass not sure how your getting killed :-)

The bit that made me lol more was the "low blood from a Fire fight like me pretty often" why are you in fire fights so often lol and why the hell should you expect to survive

• Like 2

omgwtf imba zombies op nerf pl0x.

no.

Notice its epoch also :-)

Exactly. He is not new. He's spewing bs in all honesty xD. He should go back to playing War Inc ;))))))))

Exactly. He is not new. He's spewing bs in all honesty xD. He should go back to playing War Inc ;))))))))

War SurvivorZ Infestation Inc Stories?

• Like 1

who cares if he trolls... #postwhores

inb4 graveyard or yet too early? :D

Edited by e47