Sign in to follow this  
1n5anity

Survivor's Zombified

How about have some zombies look like survivors. The skin should be covered in blood. Perhaps have a backpack with things like food and water. Maybe a rifle on there back. What this does is fucks with players heads when they see something moving in a distance.

Edited by 1N5ANITY

Yo' date=' Rocket, devs and community. I’m 1N5ANITY and I would like to address a solution to people wanting to change spawn rates to food.

Why they adding suggestions about this?

Finding food is real easy; hunger is not a problem when it comes to this apocalypse. Simply add 2-3 cans of beans to the backpack and adventure around for days. Doesn’t seem like a problem anyone worries about

What do I have in mind?

The action of having any sort of food to fully replenish your hunger isn’t what I would have in mind. How about having a more realistic approach and add different hunger values to each of the food. On top of this how about adding more food, supermarkets seem pretty pointless since the only possible food lying around is just beans. They might as well call it a beans shop. Add more possible Russian foods like spam etc to fill the store. Different meats should also contain different blood values with raw meat containing more.

What does this change?

It would seem more challenging since it will take up more of your backpack and also adds time to your day where you have to sit, eat, cook and constantly find food. Would also make players want to go to adventure across to supermarkets to find good food.

Some Suggestions:

Baked Beans (Replenishes 25% hunger)

Sardines (Replenishes 25% hunger)

Frank & Beans (Replenishes 25% hunger)

Spam (Replenishes 25% hunger)

Chips (Replenishes 15% hunger)

Lollies (Replenishes 5% hunger)

Pasta (Replenishes 25% hunger)

Bread (Replenishes 10% hunger)

Vegetables (Different Types)

Raw Meat (Replenishes 50% hunger)

Cooked Meat (Replenishes 100% hunger)

List goes on!

I don’t know how it works with you guys, from what I hear adding more just possibly makes the server lag more. The less lag the better so don’t pay attention to this if it was to mess with the mod too much.:blush:

[/quote']

I don't know how often you play or if you play with a group vs solo this makes a big diference on the amount of food you can collect obviously.

Currently in game if you are soloing beans drop like mana from heaven only once in a blue moon rarely will you find them on zombies and when I say rare I mean beans are the equivalent of a World of Warcraft epic loot drop.... I feel like every time you find them you should get that little anthem they play when Link finds an item in Zelda.....or when combat ends in final fantasy 7.....

anyway.....my point is if you play for a long period of time you will see your hunger change multiple times ...I think the issue is that there is no clear point in wich you should use the beans/pasta so if you use them too early you are wasting their full potential unless you just need the blood and ultimately without a more comprehenive indication of hunger it's hard to determine what effect if any eating beans has when the food indicator is slightly color shifted compared to if it is flashing red and what the benefits of eating prior to that point if any are if any.....

If that could be made clear to newer players it would help immeansly also beans should drop from zombies more often giving less incentive to PK.....

I seem to find lots of smoke grenades with zombies these days. I wonder what all these civilians were doing before this virus got out