Sign in to follow this  
rooniedoo

My first murder in DayZ

I've been playing DayZ for a while and usually I just team up with the first person I see, ((Most of the people I run in are friendly so it's okay)) So  I just got back from the TC ((epoch)) and I got a bike, these two guys came  with an Orange suv. I shot him through the windowglass the guy came out and before he could do anything I started spraying him with bullets he passed out on the ground and then quickly woke up while he woke up I took his gun then I shot him in the head and he died I started shooting at his friend but he quickly jumped in his S.U.V. and ran away . It was an satisfying experience. 

So satisfying you came here to post it :P

Must have been pretty intense. Congratulations I guess

Cool, but better watch posting that stuff on General Discussion, you might be mistaken for a bandit!  :thumbsup:   ^_^

Aaaand breath.

It sounds nice, but it would be even better with some decent punctuation.

Aaaand breath.

I've seen a lot worse on here...  :lol:

Plus it's easily able to be read, so I mean.. It's fine imo. :P

Edited by Zedertone

Aaaand breath.

Yeah, I was kind of ingame. ((This was written 5 minutes after it happened))  So I was rushing to type this I'll probably edit this later

So you just shot them because thy were there? Did they attack you...sounds like you initiated the attack...damn KoSer.

So you just shot them because thy were there? Did they attack you...sounds like you initiated the attack...damn KoSer.

There's nothing wrong about that, He could'v lost. It was 2 v 1.

i came out dead from too many situations with people on a suv..it's something a lot of people don't wanna loose and a lot of people wanna steal..

I said I was friendly they got out and tried aiming their gun at me. So it was not KOS.