raynor009

How to get rid of the kill on sight mentality? :(

Go north. U will meet more friendly ppl over there. Most ppl who stay around the coast are used to KOS. A couple of reasons why.

- They just started and don't give a f*ck about surviving, they just attack u with their axe they just found. If you went through all the trouble getting north of the map u will be carefull not to spoil hours of grinding.
- Bandits who geared up in the north mostly go back 2 the coast to kill freshspawns. Don't get the fun but hey they are part of the story.
- There are just more ppl around the coast because of respawning. So statisticly you have a bigger change to meet a bandit or very scared bambi who KOS just out of fear.

- Because of the reasons I mentioned above the coast is a dog eat dog world. Even I tend to KOS over there with more then 200 hours of gameplay I still have killed a handfull of ppl. So I ain't a KOS type of guy. I only killed ppl out of selfdefence. The mentality at the coast is far more KOS baised then other areas.

So my advise is to get some water and food and get the hell away of the coast and begin your journey to the north. Don't walk on roads heading north. The north is way more atractive in the SA because there are alot of buildings and new sites to loot. My favorite place to hang out is Vybor. It is in the middle of big open fields so I see somebody coming from a great distance. There is plenty of food and with NW AF at close range I can get militairy loot easy.