Milans

DAYZHELL>COM

DayZ Chernarus IP: 64.120.30.68:2302
Teamspeak 3: dayzhell.typefrag.com:7540

DayZ Panthera IP: 108.61.135.146:2322

Started Playin HERE an LOVE IT ! Great Community 

Vanilla-ish Server Raymond , Standard addons for the Airfields , a few nice foward operating bases Auto-refuel / Towing / Selfbloodbag / one admin is always online they Have a TS for the server population around 30 ppl online most of the time I just love it and had to spread the word

More info would be cool(ish).

I MADE MY OWN POST BUT IT GOT REPORTED AND DELETED! (I'm Owner)

Edited by Dmitre

Sorry Dmitre :)  Atleast you know now other ppl love your server enough to post about it ! 

Stole This From the Forum 

DayZHell
Check us out for a friendly old school dayz survival experience on our churno server!
Or if you wan't a change from Chernarus then hop on our NEW Panthera server for some classic PVP.
Enjoy speaking to a variety of people from all over the world such as German, Russian, African, and more!
We love meeting new people and as admins compare our selves to a family runned business where it's all about the customer. 
Check out our Teamspeak at: dayzhell.typefrag.com
We have tons, and tons of scripts on both servers including a bridge to skalisty on Churno, and a bridge to Vatra!
We have deployable bikes, self BB, custom bases (40$-50$) which have domes only access by the donor!
We are always looking for new people so come on and start having fun!

Churno IP: 64.120.30.68:2302
Panthera IP: 108.61.135.146:2322
Teamspeak: dayzhell.typefrag.com

Bonus for November!
Have you heard of the tragedy in the Philippians?
Help the Typhoon cause by donating to us, every donations is kept track and even the slightest donation gets split in half and sent to Typhoon at the end of the month.
So help us and Typhoon NOW!

Well A lot has Changed and I am proud to be one of the Admins on this Awesome Server , Dedicated server not Rented I Will put up Map Pictures soon as to what customizations I have made ( BumP)