zombiemuncher1994

need help setting dayz up will use team viewer if some could help me pleassse

hey guys need help to set up my dayz mod anyone will to help me would be much appriciated im willing to use team viewer hit me up i wanna play tonight i have the steam version by the way

Ill do it for you if you want. Ill be on around 3, if you're willing to wait that long.

wow any chancce you could do it now its 12 50 at night here unless you wanna just add me on skype soo that you can contact me when you able to do it if so my skypes xxlynchyxx

No, I'm legit. steamcommunity.com/id/Keeper-AsOiX 

I would not steal your key.

I swear on my life.

You can cancel the teamviewer at ANY time.

• Like 1

So, you can't find the time to read a couple of threads already in the forums and you are willing to allow a complete stranger full acess in your pc. Great.

What do you mean by setup?

I just installed ArmA CO and DayZ Alpha with DayZ Commander.

I usually use DayZ Commander because Playwith6 burns my eyes(I hate whit ebackgrounds).

But for you, I'd suggest you use Playiwhtsix: http://dayzmod.com/?Download

And then for more help with installing read this: http://dayzmod.com/?PlaywithSIX

Or tell us your problem; "needing help with setup" is very broad. 

If the problem is Steam saying something along the lines of "You don't have a key" then just wait a while since Steam has to get keys for you.

Btw, you need ArmA 2 and ArmA 2:OA just in case that may've been a problem.

Don't let anyone in your registry, and if you bought it off of Steam, no one has to go in your registry unless an old key is still there.