SkyL

Experienced Player Looking for clan!!

Greetings,

Experienced player looking for a clan/group. I am Experienced in every field of the game from, Flying, Shooting, driving, guiding, giving orders etc.

I have played with many Experienced players before an really enjoy getting with others an having a tactical fight not with everyone being in choas!!!!!!!!.

I am from Australia so looking for NZ/aussie clan. As its hard to find serious Clans in Australia might be hard.

Contact me on these following...

steam: Noobinatorr

TS3: bhrclan.no-ip.org:9144

Forum: This account.

Must be Experienced i can't stress this enough!.

-Cheers guys have fun! :P 

You must unlearn, what you have learnt. -Yoda

Warning ! Take into consideration this player is toxic, hateful, and will disrespect you at any given time. He is inconsiderate, incoherent and cant communicate successfully as a team member.. 

Warning ! Take into consideration this player is toxic, hateful, and will disrespect you at any given time. He is inconsiderate, incoherent and cant communicate successfully as a team member..      

hahahha***hbahbaha are you crying on my post? just upset because Riley an connor an me left you...Serious i have proven many times how my skills go well in the field.. Reporting you also 

Without proof, this is mere slander. Please do not do that again.