NinthReelPro

"Standalone" - Live Action DayZ Short Film

So here's the final installment of our Real Life DayZ series. Some people have complained about the dialogue and acting in the past, but I believe we've improved on that. Anyway, you won't have to worry about that as much in this part b/c this boils down to the action and kill on sight tactics used in the game. 

We made this film on no budget and with the help of our friends. We're open to comments and suggestions. If you liked what you saw, show your support by liking the video and/or commenting on it. 

Thanks guys!

• Like 7

Everyone knows a good cigar is the best pain relief

I maybe shouldn't say but I'm glad the asian guy is out of the picture, though everyone is now I guess.

Re-spawning another series?

Everyone knows a good cigar is the best pain relief

I maybe shouldn't say but I'm glad the asian guy is out of the picture, though everyone is now I guess.

Re-spawning another series?

Ha unfortunately it was a crappy cigar. Can't exactly get Cuban imports if you can't reach the airfield. 

Undecided about starting a new series. Maybe once the standalone is finally out or if DayZ becomes big again. Right now we're switching to horror based videos (not pure slash and gore type either) 

Ha unfortunately it was a crappy cigar. Can't exactly get Cuban imports if you can't reach the airfield. 

Undecided about starting a new series. Maybe once the standalone is finally out or if DayZ becomes big again. Right now we're switching to horror based videos (not pure slash and gore type either) 

Looks like your having fun making something worth watching :beans:  

• Like 1

Yeah, was it a swisher sweet cigar? Those things are like, a buck at gas stations. Beans for a good video!

I'm a fan of these series. It's fantastic. :)

I'm a fan of these series. It's fantastic. :)

Thanks! It's a bit of work making these videos, but we're glad that people enjoy them!