Sign in to follow this  
vicious9011

Bandit / Survivor KILL ON SIGHT suggestion

Hi there im a huge fan of the DayZ mod and would like to make a contribution myself!

As far as i have noticed the kill on sight was for more less in the start of the mod and thats by TWO FACTORS.

* The new mod had a concept about teaming up and trying to survive as a group.

* The bandit skin warned other players about you being a douchebag.**

**( to add on this i know people are saying you cant se if people are friendly or not. As a bandit myself ... i dont se this as a problem since i dont really rely on douchebag tactics where i sit in side chat and lure people 5m infront of me to stab them. Its even more game destroying for me as a bandit myself, i only se lone survivors since the survivor groups gets disbanded cause of distrust. Destroys much of the PvP tension since a group of IRL friend bandits can dominate a server easily...)

inb4 people go HURRDURR BUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS DONT HAVE TO BE DOUCHEBAG BANDITS. I say: its a matter of choice there to but for the " lone ranger " who doesn't sit on a freaking army of IRL friends / Clan. The factor of trusting other players is totally gone. Or atleast crippled hard...

For instance my proposal is to keep the noise detection system. but for instance

The Civilian Clothing skin is 2 different skins

Bandit skin / Survivor skin:

Civilian Clothing:

Militia Skin / Standard Civilian Clothing

Camo Clothing:

Russian Spetznas Bandana / BAF Commando

Ghilliesuit

Chewbacca / Chewbacca

This would actually imply the old Bandit / survivor morphing but it would atleast return ONE of the TWO standard outgoing points on the Cherno bean wars massacre.

feel free to add any suggestions but try to keep it short!

This feels similar to the karma system someone suggested.

I like them both.

As a die-hard do-gooder, I dislike getting axed in the bag after saving someone else's ass

More skins = good.

Optional only though, you should be able to dress your self.

This feels similar to the karma system someone suggested.

I like them both.

As a die-hard do-gooder' date=' I dislike getting axed in the bag after saving someone else's ass

[/quote']

Hell yeah! How is a video game script going to be our judge and jury when we have to shoot a newly-respawned bandit who's about to make us his first target, and thus isn't counted as a bandit. What if this player's driving off with our truck and we can't stop him? Are we supposed to call the Chernarussian Highway Patrol to chase him down?

More skins = good. But being able to ID a bandit is so unrealistic imo. You never know who you can trust in real life, even if they are wearing a suit and tie. Skins to ID bad guys isnt good. But if they were to add more skins that would be sweet so that you can ID a teammate by the type of skin he gots on.