Dewfromthemtn

Downloadable content deleted?

Every time I try to log into the server it takes about a minute, says I'm connected and then boots me out with this message. "You Cannot play/edit this mission; it is depedent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus,dayz_vehicles"

Does anyone know what to do or how to fix it? I really want to play!

I'm having the exact same problem, have the steam version and followed install instructions exactly.

This is using the Arma2 launcher

I can't believe theres no replies.

Try Copy the Addons Folder from ARMA2 to the Operation Arrowhead Main Folder

greets chain

So its necessary to duplicate an 8GB folder to get this to work ? WTF, i got past that point anyway-

Launch Arma2 OA from steam and enable Dayz in the expansions, but still can't join any servers, someone said the character server is down WTF.

For everyone still having the problem, I found the solution, and I'm almost smashing my head against my desk because of how ridiculously simple the solution was.

When you start Operation Arrowhead in Steam, the launcher asks you what you want to do. Pick "Combined Operations" (last one in the list), NOT "Operation Arrowhead".

*SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH*

Same problem. Here's a screenshot of the error message.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/nb6b0i.jpg

clevelandtyler2 you have not installed dayz correctly. You should have the dayz files in the addons folder of your @dayz folder. The correct file path should look like this "arma 2 operation arrowhead\@dayz\Addons".

To quote myself from here: http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1958

I had the exact same issue when I first started up last night' date=' and had just purchased arma 2 in order to play as well. It through me off because I had just placed all the files in the appropriate folder.

What worked for me was adding the following launch options ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead in steam:

-nosplash -world=empty -mod=@dayz

Then make sure you launch the game by right clicking opersation arrowhead and selecting Launch ARMA 2: Combined Operations.

Hope that works for you!

[/quote']

hope it works for you guys!

For everyone still having the problem' date=' I found the solution, and I'm almost smashing my head against my desk because of how ridiculously simple the solution was.

When you start Operation Arrowhead in Steam, the launcher asks you what you want to do. Pick "Combined Operations" (last one in the list), NOT "Operation Arrowhead".

*SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH* *SMASH*

[/quote']

Didn't solve it. Neither did changing the launch string.