Where are you from?:

Have you been an admin before?:

What could you bring to the team:

How long have you played DayZ for:

Do you have Teamspeak?:

Do you like working in a team?:

Do you have any scripting background?:

Good Luck Guys :)

Didn't succeed in becoming an admin? we are also looking for moderators.

Website- http://inimmortuigaming.enjin.com/

Teamspeak - ts68.light-speed.com:6083

Edited by kylebeed

yes

skillz, sniping, help to the server community, teamwork

1 and a half years

yes

yes

a little bit, mainly adding map additions.

yes

skillz, sniping, help to the server community, teamwork

1 and a half years

yes

yes

a little bit, mainly adding map additions.

Okay sounds good, jump on the teamspeak at ts68.light-speed.com:6083

England

Yes, twice

I am ok at DayZ but I am very strict on abusive players and do not put up with any shit. I am also kind don't worry xD (Hope i'm aloud to put that in this xD) I also have a lot of knowledge on weapon damage, rarity of items.  I know a lot about stats of weapons and stuff.  And how some of the game code works.

I'm not too sure, around 6/7 months or so.

Yes I do, although I don't know how to use all the features and stuff on it, I use skype more but I use teamspeak too.

Whenever I play any game that has multiplayer, I always play with a friend.  I usually come up with strategy's.

Not much, the only thing I really know how to do is put down objects (not loot) and stuff on maps.  However I do know how to add .pbo files and I sorta know my way around the ArmA2: OA directory.  I also have some background in CD key theft because mine got stolen a couple months ago and some guy got it banned. :(

Hope to see you reply soon! :D

EDIT: Also my name is kyle too. (Hoping that is your name hence "kylebeed" :P)

Edited by ElectroPanda

England

Yes, twice

I am ok at DayZ but I am very strict on abusive players and do not put up with any shit. I am also kind don't worry xD (Hope i'm aloud to put that in this xD) I also have a lot of knowledge on weapon damage, rarity of items.  I know a lot about stats of weapons and stuff.  And how some of the game code works.

I'm not too sure, around 6/7 months or so.

Yes I do, although I don't know how to use all the features and stuff on it, I use skype more but I use teamspeak too.

Whenever I play any game that has multiplayer, I always play with a friend.  I usually come up with strategy's.

Not much, the only thing I really know how to do is put down objects (not loot) and stuff on maps.  However I do know how to add .pbo files and I sorta know my way around the ArmA2: OA directory.  I also have some background in CD key theft because mine got stolen a couple months ago and some guy got it banned. :(

Hope to see you reply soon! :D

EDIT: Also my name is kyle too. (Hoping that is your name hence "kylebeed" :P)

Okay jump on the teamspeak and we will have a chat! ts68.light-speed.com:6083

California, US

I am a skilled and very patient sniper and love to play dayz with a group.

I know a lot about how Epoch works and I know how to help players when they need it. 

I have been an admin before but all of the servers were shut down and I want a new server to make friends on.

I can bring practically 24/7 game time but I must sleep and I can give assistance to anybody at any time.

I have been playing dayz since the day beta came out.

I do have TS as well as skype.

I love working in a team and playing with noobs because everyone has to learn from someone.

I have mediocre skills in scripting but I could do well.

My name is Stoney and I would love to be a part of the team, please get back to me for any position soon.

Sebza's Admin/Dev Application

Where are you from?: Born in Zimbabwe, live in Australia

Have you been an admin before?: Yes, both Admin and Dev multiple times, on Wasteland, Epoch, BF3, Origins, Breaking Point, Minecraft( when i was young and played MC). That's about all of them, I am a moderator/TS officer on the Gamersplatoon

Teamspeak ( guys that made origins). 

What could you bring to the team: I have lots of experience managing and editing PBO's and SQF's. I love Dayz and have around 9 weeks of holidays to devote to your server if accepted as I am holidays. I really enjoy helping people and seeing new cool things being added to the game, always love constructive criticism. I really strive for personal excellence and always try to make everyone happy, whether its helping them in game or scripting in some new features. I am a Teamplayer, i have been in multiple previous clans and still am that play for tactical realism. I have strong military morals and code of conduct. My two chosen careers paths would be either the Air Force or a Computer Science and software engineer. 

How long have you played DayZ for: Since it came out. I had a break for a bit but have being playing almost everyday for 1.5 years

Do you have Teamspeak?: Definitely, and have knowledge of setting up and Teamspeak controls, have been Teamspeak Dev before 

Do you like working in a team?: Absolutely love teamwork, whether its in-game, or on a Development project. I enjoy collaborating with others

Do you have any scripting background?: Yes, I currently am working on DayZ Epoch scripts and features and enjoy my Computer science and protocols. 

Finally before I finish I would love to see a server get populated and bring new clans onto it, I have recruited many clans and have excellent social and communication skills. 

Regards,

Sebza

Contact Details: 

Email; srmasterchief@gmail.com

or post a reply or Teamspeak IP here and I will get back to you

Sebza's Admin/Dev Application

Where are you from?: Born in Zimbabwe, live in Australia

Have you been an admin before?: Yes, both Admin and Dev multiple times, on Wasteland, Epoch, BF3, Origins, Breaking Point, Minecraft( when i was young and played MC). That's about all of them, I am a moderator/TS officer on the Gamersplatoon

Teamspeak ( guys that made origins). 

What could you bring to the team: I have lots of experience managing and editing PBO's and SQF's. I love Dayz and have around 9 weeks of holidays to devote to your server if accepted as I am holidays. I really enjoy helping people and seeing new cool things being added to the game, always love constructive criticism. I really strive for personal excellence and always try to make everyone happy, whether its helping them in game or scripting in some new features. I am a Teamplayer, i have been in multiple previous clans and still am that play for tactical realism. I have strong military morals and code of conduct. My two chosen careers paths would be either the Air Force or a Computer Science and software engineer. 

How long have you played DayZ for: Since it came out. I had a break for a bit but have being playing almost everyday for 1.5 years

Do you have Teamspeak?: Definitely, and have knowledge of setting up and Teamspeak controls, have been Teamspeak Dev before 

Do you like working in a team?: Absolutely love teamwork, whether its in-game, or on a Development project. I enjoy collaborating with others

Do you have any scripting background?: Yes, I currently am working on DayZ Epoch scripts and features and enjoy my Computer science and protocols. 

Finally before I finish I would love to see a server get populated and bring new clans onto it, I have recruited many clans and have excellent social and communication skills. 

Regards,

Sebza

Contact Details: 

Email; srmasterchief@gmail.com

or post a reply or Teamspeak IP here and I will get back to you

Okay sounds good Sebza come on the Teamspeak at ts68.light-speed.com:6083 and we will have a chat!

• Like 1

ADMIN BEFORE:Yes on many servers for many different games.

WHAT I COULD BRING TO THE TEAM: I've been playing arma and dayz for a long time and there are so many admins who can't understand their players. So many admins become just admins. I think to be the best admin you have to let both of those worlds meet in the middle. You need to think like a player an react like an admin.

HOW LONG I HAVE PLAYED DAYZ: About a year.

DO I HAVE TEAMSPEAK: yes

Do I LIKE WORKING AS A TEAM: yes in order to achieve glory we must stand united.

SCRIPTING:I have some scripting background and I am also familiar with other coding languages.

Just a quick question hope you can help me out. I've never been a MOD on a server before. I joined this new server today and the admin said he just started today & asked if i wanted to be a MOD on his server. I said sure. Then he asked me for my GUID to add me as a MOD. My question is : Is this the correct steps you do when adding MOD's ? Don't know if it is safe for me to give him that info or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you much.

Edited by Spon9eBoB

Just a quick question hope you can help me out. I've never been a MOD on a server before. I joined this new server today and the admin said he just started today & asked if i wanted to be a MOD on his server. I said sure. Then he asked me for my GUID to add me as a MOD. My question is : Is this the correct steps you do when adding MOD's ? Don't know if it is safe for me to give him that info or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you much.

Giving your GUID to the person isn't dangerous, he will need it to add you to the scripts. Most likely for the Admin Tools script he is using, if he is using one, that is.