Why is it so rare? I've even seen it used as currency in certain servers. Any enlightenment out there?

I sold my Winchester for 2 mountain dew once, and my nightvision for 6. Yeah, I couldn't see at night, but I did have my mountain dew!!!

During the time where loot spawns were broken, and almost no water as spawning, I was about to die of thirst.

I entered a house, with little hope of finding anything to save me from oncoming death

And there it was, On the floor, hidden, tucked in a corner.

A MOUNTAIN FUCKIN DEW. I drank it and then charged the NWAF, got a M249 and mowed down a helicopter.

I find that it tastes better than the other drinks. It's tastes more refreshing. It's great on a hot day in Chernarus.

It's just a can of soda.

I had one once, but then zombies knocked down the building I was in (it was one of those big orange ones) and chased me to a hill where they killed me.

I had one once' date=' but then zombies knocked down the building I was in (it was one of those big orange ones) and chased me to a hill where they killed me.

[/quote']

They wanted your Mountain Dew of course. I don't blame 'em.

It quenches your thirst for a week. Am I kidding? Maybe. But then again I know as much information as you do! So maybe I'm lieing? Maybe I'm not?

Requesting Mountain Dew trading thread.

Never found 1... But I heared they can cure all sort of things.

Yes they can. I found one, and then kill 2 bandits in row! Have everything I need from them, and my Mountain Dew still with me.

My current character was so close to dead once that I was about to give up and respawn. I entered one last house and found a Mountain Dew, my very first. It inspired me to keep going. I've kept it in my pack and had fantastic luck ever since. :)