SNiperSMokey

[TBR] Gaming - Now Recruiting - UK Dayz Clan

jR0ClC1.jpg

Who are we?

We are a gaming clan that has been running for well over a year, playing mainly dayz and most of the mods from origins to epoc. But We dabble in all sorts of games out at present. There are a varied age in the clan from 16 to 40+ with a good 15 people that are currently active members. Unfortunately we are only recruiting 16 or over at the moment due to bad experiences and squeakers! We like to be casual players but a lil serious when needed and we do like a laugh! 

What we do?

We play a mixture of games dayz epoch, origins , over watch, Battlefield 3-4, Many many others. If a new game comes out we all tend to find we buy the same so we can check it out together. We also have a donations system that is also a clan bank, so we can rent most servers and make sure to keep our teamspeak running. Donations are TOTALLY optional.

If your interested?

If this sounds like it could be of interest to you Please feel free to trial out with us, you can either apply on the website at - www.tbrgaming.co.uk or contact me directly on steam - snipersmokey450 . Alternately you can post below some details and i will contact you.

Post your game name and a contact method either steam or skype

Name:

Skype/Steam:

Hi! My name is Alex I'm 21 and I am looking for people to play DayZ with. Being alone all the time kinda sucks. I've been playing it for a couple of weeks so I don't have that much experience but I am eager to learn. I will give you skype on PM if you want to play with me!

jR0ClC1.jpg

Who are we?

We are a very down to earth gaming clan that has been running for well over a year, playing mainly dayz and most of the mods from origins to epoc. But We dabble in all sorts of games out at present. There is a varied age in the clan from 16 to 40+ with a good 15 people that are currently active members. Unfortunately we are only recruiting 16 or over at the moment due to bad experiences and squeakers! We like to be casual players but a lil serious when needed and we do like a laugh! The stresses of real life are hard enough!

What we do?

We play a mixture of games dayz epoch, origins , over watch, Battlefield 3-4, Many many others. I am looking to branch out in to the FPS world for friendly’s and compete as well to break it down as DAYZ solid for days can get over bearing. If a new game comes out we all tend to find we buy the same so we can check it out together. We also have a donations system that is also a clan bank, so we can rent most servers and make sure to keep our teamspeak running. Donations are TOTALLY optional.

If you’re interested?

If this sounds like it could be of interest to you Please feel free to trial out with us, you can either apply on the website at - www.tbrgaming.co.uk or contact me directly on steam - snipersmokey450 . Alternately you can post below some details and i will contact you.

Post your game name and a contact method either steam or skype

Name:

Skype/Steam:

4Fo6o.jpg

Use this Topic.

Keep updated with news and info.

6) Cross-posting:

Posting a thread in more than one forum is annoying and thus not allowed. Just post it once in the correct place.

Merged.

Hey my name is James I'm 21 and I'm looking for people to play the new Alpha standalone with.

My steam name is EREDIT and my skype is eredit92.

I'm also a battlefield enthusiast having played with a xbox clan as a website admin for recruiting etc for the days of bf3 now moving to pc for bf4 and all other releases can't wait to join a community of gamers again.

Just message me on skype or add me on steam if you want to get hold of me