Sign in to follow this  
CONELRAD

••• Project Royal ••• | Clan Warfare | Epoch-Taviana

zOfI6_zps45300834.png

CLOSED. 

The Project has moved on

The Project Royal team is now recruiting clans for its clan war server, we would like to be able to have a mix of bandit clans and maybe one or two neutral / independent groups to make things on the server interesting. at the time of me making this post we have one large group *Hero Military Sim Group*, One medium sized group *Bandit Casual Clan* and 2 small teams running around on the server, The server is also open to public players to keep game play interesting. and most of the players on this server are in the US time zone.

We do not run scripts like self bloodbag, auto refuel, Missions, AI-Bots. we find it to be way to easy, cheap and well to much like wasteland, we will be adding in scripts in the future e.g Tow & Lift for some vehicles like the Ch-47 and Urals / Tow Trucks. We are trying to make dayz how dayz should be HardUnforgiving and Brutal.

We do offer groups that are coming in to be able to have their own custom skin for their unit this is optional as not all groups would like to be identified in a fight. but for groups that do, you can have almost any skin you want from A2 & A2 OA. If you think this server is for you or your group and you are interested in this we do have public team speak server and all joining groups will be given there own set of rooms and tags.

To join the server you will need Dayz Epoch and Dayz Taviana(.com) please dont forget to place -mod=@Taviana in your launch parameters.

To find the server filter Project Royal or the IP: 173.208.44.26:2312

Team Speak 3 IP: 108.61.25.67:11107

if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or just jump on ts3

//IamCONELRAD

CLOSED.

The Project has moved on

Edited by CONELRAD
  • Like 1

CLOSED. 

The Project has moved on

Edited by CONELRAD
  • Like 1

This message is approved by EletricWhale. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Steam: Blackout2011593

• Like 1

This server is excellent and has a wonderful community. I highly suggest people look into it and contact the owner of this server if you're apart of a clan. *Approved by Professor Fart Sparkles*

IIf there are any questions don't hesitate to contact my Skype or the owner on TS3.

• Like 2

Very nice server. Recommended to players searching for a challenge.

• Like 2