woochikaboo

I will find anything you want if you can find me tank traps, sandbags and CAT wire.

I can get guns, ammo, cooked meat, meds, drinks, tools, backpacks. Anything.

Make a post or add me on skype at joemileswoo.

I've got a CAT wire, i'd like 2 m9sd mags for it

Edited by itzhazed

I've got a CAT wire, i'd like 2 m9sd mags for it

Sorry, man. But that's just not enough. You're going to have to add a couple of tank traps or a sandbag to that.

M9SD mags aren't very easy to find.

Sorry, man. But that's just not enough. You're going to have to add a couple of tank traps or a sandbag to that.

M9SD mags aren't very easy to find.

Well, ive found 1 more wire fence aswell as one sandbag.

So 2x CAT wires& 1x sandbag for 2 M9SD mags?

• Like 1

Well, ive found 1 more wire fence aswell as one sandbag.

So 2x CAT wires& 1x sandbag for 2 M9SD mags?

Okay, sure. Add me on skype? name is joemileswoo

• Like 1

Well, not sure if this is possible, but if you can find me any of the following, I can get you an according amount of CAT wires and Tank Traps:

RPK-74, mags are a bonus but not necessary

Bizon SD mags

Makarov SD, mags are a bonus but not necessary

Once you find one of the items I need, let me know and I can either go hunt for some stuff or trade off one of my NVG/RF pairs for some

I'll be willing to pay a lot more for the makarov SD and the bizon mags than the RPK, because I already have a Bizon and prefer it over the RPK.

I'll be willing to pay a lot more for the makarov SD and the bizon mags than the RPK, because I already have a Bizon and prefer it over the RPK.

Sorry dude I'm not doing this trade anymore but I can find some the mags for you if you want to trade something else for them.

Sorry dude I'm not doing this trade anymore but I can find some the mags for you if you want to trade something else for them.

Not a problem! If you want one of my NVG's, RF's or GPS's outright, I can do that. Otherwise, take a look at my shop post for what I currently have and want: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/145601-davids-shop-of-stuff/   . If you have something I want or if I have something you want from that link, you can make an offer on that thread, PM me, or reply on this thread and I will recieve it.

Not a problem! If you want one of my NVG's, RF's or GPS's outright, I can do that. Otherwise, take a look at my shop post for what I currently have and want: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/145601-davids-shop-of-stuff/   . If you have something I want or if I have something you want from that link, you can make an offer on that thread, PM me, or reply on this thread and I will recieve it.

Hey what do you want for a rangefinder? I currently have a Makarov SD with about 1 mag and an RPK mag, I can find some more hopefully.

I also have 2 cans of original Mountain Dew, not green. If you're interested.

Edited by woochikaboo

I've never been too much interested in the Dew, as it's curse has always came true in the past (most likely bad luck, as I have only had it twice).

The Makarov SD is much wanted and I will trade an RF for the Makarov SD and the RPK mag. If you find the RPK itself that would warrant a pair of NVG's or GPS to pair with it. I would probably pay an M9SD with a magazine for a Bizon mag (which I feel is waaay overpay, but I don't need both the makarov SD and the M9SD as I currently have very limited external storage).

PM me where you want to meet this weekend. I won't be available Friday afternoon as I have a concert to play in, or Saturday from 1 PM to somewhere around 4 PM (West Coast U.S.A time). However, I am available Saturday morning or Sunday morning. PM me where and when you want to meet.

Well, I never believed in the Mountain Dew curse, but 20 mins after I sent that message, I logged onto DayZ and my Ural with the two Dews in it was exploded, server was empty the whole time as I was aware, anyway. So I'm sorry man, I don't have a vehicle or any of the gear to trade with you anymore. I'm really sorry to have wasted your time here.

Well, now ya know. If you see a Dew, don't even touch it. Bad voodoo, man.

Anyways, no big deal that you lost the BMA. Just let me know if you come across something else thats cool.