Sign in to follow this  
SnailGap

Nova / DayZ Origin clan is Recruting members

Nova

Nova is a new clan looking for members to play DayZ. Nova will be playing Various Mods such as DayZ Origins, DayZ Epoch etc.

Who we are: Nova is a chill, relaxed clan looking to have fun. That's all that matters.

Nova will be streaming our gameplay sometimes when we play

We have a few positions that you can choose from such as

Pilot: As pilot you are Our ride in the sky. You must have (EXPERIENCE) with flying. You will be a pilot when ever we have a heli/plane. From there on you are a normal DayZ Player that helps out the clan.

Looter: As Looter You go around looting with a group and bring back supplies for the clan, or when we are not on you go and loot. But you dont have to always loot, but if we need loot you are the one we will choose to go and loot with a squad or a small group of people.

Overwatch: As Overwatch you will stay behind and protect any vehicle/heli we have and you will be the look out for the clan, and to tell us when players are coming. But you do not have to be a look out all the time, you will be switched off with people who are in the position of Overwatch.

Driver: As Drive you will be our driver, you will drive when ever we have a Vehicle, but you will not have to drive all the time, if you want to stop driving someone else will drive for everyone. (Be a good Driver), But if you crash or have an accident driving it is fine it happens to everyone.

Sniper: As Sniper you are the first person to have a sniper, you will most likely stay far back when we are looting, but when we are raiding a base/camp you will be our most confident player. To play this role you must be (EXPERIENCED) with sniping, with Zeroing or Miladots.

Pro: As Pro you can do everyone of these Roles. To be pro you must be good at all the Roles Above.

Requirements to join the clan.

1. Age 15+

2. Have a mic (Must be a good one)

3. Have experience with playing DayZ

4. Be Mature

5. Have respect for our members

6. Need to know how to speak english

Does not matter where you are from

We will be using voice. So you must have skype

BTW we are not a SERIOUS CLAN WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN

To apply follow this.

NickName:

Position:

Skype Name:

Time's you can play:

Why you think you should Join Nova:

How will you help Nova as a clan:

Edited by SnailGap

What country are you guys in I am a Aussie.

What country are you guys in I am a Aussie.

Does not matter where you are from

NickName: Mufin

Position:Pilot 

Skype Name:(N/A) PM ME FOR IT

Time's you can play: From 4PM EST. to 9PM EST.

Why you think you should Join Nova: I think I should join Nova because I want to be part of a community, have fun, and be organized. 

How will you help Nova as a clan: I will help Nova by piloting and helping out other players. 

Edited by Tancred1

Nova

Nova is a new clan looking for members to play DayZ. Nova will be playing Various Mods such as DayZ Origins, DayZ Epoch etc.

Who we are: Nova is a chill, relaxed clan looking to have fun. That's all that matters.

So Far we have some what a lot of players, and could use a few more players for our clan.

We will be using voice. So you must have skype or TS3

BTW we are not a SERIOUS CLAN WE LIKE TO HAVE FUN

We have a few positions that you can choose from such as

Pilot: As pilot you are Our ride in the sky. You must have (EXPERIENCE) with flying. You will be a pilot when ever we have a heli/plane. From there on you are a normal DayZ Player that helps out the clan.

Looter: As Looter You go around looting with a group and bring back supplies for the clan, or when we are not on you go and loot. But you dont have to always loot, but if we need loot you are the one we will choose to go and loot with a squad or a small group of people.

Overwatch: As Overwatch you will stay behind and protect any vehicle/heli we have and you will be the look out for the clan, and to tell us when players are coming. But you do not have to be a look out all the time, you will be switched off with people who are in the position of Overwatch.

Driver: As Drive you will be our driver, you will drive when ever we have a Vehicle, but you will not have to drive all the time, if you want to stop driving someone else will drive for everyone. (Be a good Driver), But if you crash or have an accident driving it is fine it happens to everyone.

Sniper: As Sniper you are the first person to have a sniper, you will most likely stay far back when we are looting, but when we are raiding a base/camp you will be our most confident player. To play this role you must be (EXPERIENCED) with sniping, with Zeroing or Miladots.

Pro: As Pro you can do everyone of these Roles. To be pro you must be good at all the Roles Above.

Requirements to join the clan.

1. Age 15+
2. Have a mic (Must be a good one)
3. Have experience with playing DayZ
4. Be Mature
5. Have respect for our members

To apply follow this.

NickName:
Skype Name:
Time's you can play:
Why you think you should Join Nova:
How will you help Nova as a clan:

• Like 1

Hm. 15+. Always laughed at age requirements. Never accours to people that a lot of the time its the teenage ones that are the most unmature. Honestly, most of the younger kids ive played with ( no not that way) they are rather mature compared to the teenage ones. (15-20)

NickName: dont have one

Position: looter/sniper

Skype Name: tylerlm97

Time's you can play: anytime after school

Why you think you should Join Nova: It sounds like a well organized clan

How will you help Nova as a clan: With my amazing skill just kidding. i can pass some of my knowledge of the game along as well as get some from others

NickName: Project

Position: Pro I can confidently do any role but sniper. 

Skype Name: Project4E67 (Derek Nothingness)

Time's you can play: Almost any time during weekends, and sometimes during weekdays.

Why you think you should Join Nova: I'd like to join because i would really like to play with people, especially an organized clan such as yourself. 

How will you help Nova as a clan: I know my way well around the map of Origins and can contribute by being able to pull my own weight as well as help others.