Sign in to follow this  
nacrom

Glocks.

How many times would i have to shoot someone in the body with a glock to kill them? In general I'm guessing the only half-decent means of killing another player with a pistol is to use headshots?

How many times would i have to shoot someone in the body with a glock to kill them? In general I'm guessing the only half-decent means of killing another player with a pistol is to use headshots?

not sure, but a 1911 or a revolver doesn't take many shots, 2 or 3?

I shot some guy from point blank about 8 times yesterday and he just turned around stuck his AK in my face and blew my brains out.

Going for headshots on players arn't always easy anyway becuase of the latency a lot of people join from other servers so they can play day time when its their night time so people are laggy makes it hard plus can be a reason to your loss

I shot some guy from point blank about 8 times yesterday and he just turned around stuck his AK in my face and blew my brains out.

I haven't used the glock on any players...but 8 times seems a bit excessive. You may have been having some latency issues.

Ok well maybe it was six times :) At least six though! He had to be one hurtin' unit and I felt bad bc I PROBABLY could have talked to him but I have a sour taste in my mouth after some kid lured me to the hospital offering a blood transfusion and shot me in the head. Gone a little squirrelly now.

4-8 shots. 9mm is too weak for insta kills. I'd use it only for killing Zeds, if you want to kill a player with that make sure you are close enough to hit him in chest-head every shot (3-5 shots in chest) so you kill him in only a few shots.

If you want a handgun to kill players pick up a M1911 (or a Revolver), but I'd choose the G17 or PDW (asuming that you have a main weapon to deal with players)