helsing07

looking for group for epoch

im 17 looking for a group to build, raid and defend and overall have a good time playing pm if interested in teaming up with me 

Add me on skype: princess.princess.

We currently run a well formed group of about 5 players, we all know what we're doing and have got a good base up and running.

We play on a pvp server which has missions and events etc.

We play as the role of bandits (because of pvp server there is no choice)

Just a couple of questions:

Where are you from? (for timezone)

Hope to hear from you !

Look for Aussie/NZ players for a group hope I can fin someone :) cheers I haves Skype ts an vent

Hi guys,

I´d like to invite you to "TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server!"

me (BLAZZE) and my friends rented a server a few days ago and are looking for some hardcore dayz players to populate it, the mod we´re running is epoch obviously as seen in the server name  :D we´ve gone back to Epoch roots with this one NO GOD MODE etc the way DayZ should be played with teamplay/work and you having towatch your back now and then, they´re just so many noob DayZ players that dont even know what its like to play DayZ properly. Survival and teamplay are Nr.1! We´d love people to join and say their opinion so we know what needs changing etc! We also have a Teamspeak join and create a channel with your friends!

Teamspeak IP:

46.20.46.252:10074 ; password g94b

TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Server IP:

TEAM TURTLEs DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server! HIGH VEHICLE SPAWNS! WEAPON CRATE/HELI CRASH SPAWNS! SSD HOSTED! NO LAG! ARE YOU UP FOR IT? - (Veteran|3d:ON|CH:ON) - (1.0.2.5/108074)

31.3.225.44:3102

hope you guys are interested and wanna test your skills!!!!!!

Tons of added additions in our server:

see sig, we want all kinds, heros/bandits/groups/clans.

everything!

PDi is now recruting we are looking for members that are 16+.

We are a multi-gaming community looking for members for all games, most of our members have and play Dayz.

We are looking for members 16+ with a positive attitude. Are you interested?

Join us on TeamSpeak and meet us so we can get to know you.

Our community have servers with Dayz Epoch Taviana as well as an Official Dead Nation Dayz Server (EU2) for Arma 3.

We hope to meet new people and have you become a member in our Community.

Teamspeak:

Ts.pdi-gaming.com

Web

Apply

We are a new formed but growing fast military realism clan, with a Army ranking system and rangers tactical style missions and operations. We have our own teamspeak and practice server. Our forums are tap.b1.jcink.com. Feel free to join in on the fun if you don't wannanjoin right away.