Almo (DayZ)

Looking for someone to team-up with?

I'm looking for someone who is up for teaming up with me, I've played a lot as a lone wolf and getting bored of it.

Currently playing Epoch at the moment, so if anyone's interested please commented below or message me on this. 

Thanks

Almo

• Like 1

Hi mate, you're welcome to check us out @ BSB Network.

We're primarily an open adult gaming group playing on the public Musty Gaming public Epoch servers (awesome servers) for PvP fun as a good sized group, and on our own Epoch server for slower paced PvE games. We play in organised groups and teams but still have a laugh and a bit of banter as we play. 

We have supported day z since launch and will be supporting stand alone and have been gaming as a group since back in 2002 - so we're stable and consistent.  We have our website and Teamspeak server and you're welcome to hop on and run with us any time, membership not necessary. We have no silly requirements or rules (like you have to be on 10 hours a day!! ), all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense.

Hope to see you in game soon mate.

Details on our website @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

my steam name is bsb_box

Take a look at this: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/151177-looking-for-trustworthy-adults-to-play-with-join-us-today/#entry1510305

We are a smaller group looking to get bigger, but stay highly organized and tight-knit. We are in the beginning stages of making our group, have yet to decide a name, are open to many suggestions, and have high positions available. Let me know if you want to join. We all usually get on TS3 at once, until we are bigger, so I'll just give you my steam name for now. Add me: kmor1994