Sign in to follow this  
Donair

Knockout timer literally will not end

I've never experienced this problem before, and it's a simple one. My knockout timer literally does not go down, but stays full. While this is going on I cannot do anything, can't type for someone to kill me or give me an epi pen. Doesn't matter what server I go to, just keeps me knocked out with the timer not going down. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

How long have you tried waiting? I would leave it on there and walk away for a long ass time and see if it goes down at all. 

If your on a US server I will help you out.

If you're on Public Hive, try contacting the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland. We will be there in no time to get you patched up.

Thanks, submitted. Yea I left it on for 20 minutes and it moved, slightly. As in less than 1 mm. Dead serious. Will probably die of thirst before it even ends. Why the hell do they have such long knockout timers even in place? Or is this a glitch?

Edit. Just died of thirst

Edited by Donair

Thanks, submitted. Yea I left it on for 20 minutes and it moved, slightly. As in less than 1 mm. Dead serious. Will probably die of thirst before it even ends. Why the hell do they have such long knockout timers even in place? Or is this a glitch?

Edit. Just died of thirst

Sorry to hear that man.

What the hell was it that knocked you out?

You should have knocked out, as there was no use i you being logged as you knew you were knocked out.

Just so you remember it incase it happens again. :)

Sorry to hear that man.

What the hell was it that knocked you out?

Below 3000 blood

Why the hell do they have such long knockout timers even in place? Or is this a glitch?

Yeah its a fairly rare bug, i don't know the exact number but max knockout time should only be about 3 or 4 minutes.