elfcakes1

elf cakes account permabanned.

my original account is permabanned. yes, i had 3 warning points. i have behaved within all guidelines since my third warning and haven't argued with any users. you know what the reason for my final permabanning is? i said 'fuck' in a post. 

what on earth? this is beyond a joke. i can't contact the administrator because it just sends me back to the 'you don't have permission to view that!', so i made this account to make my case heard. 

if you're gonna give everyone that's ever said the word 'fuck' in a post then this forum is gonna shrink dramatically. i've seen tonnes of people say it and upon checking the rules i didn't see anywhere that stops people from swearing. yes, there is a rule that bans obscene content, and oddly enough i've never posted any obscene content on here. it's beyond a joke.

and of course i wasn't swearing at a member. i was swearing at the company Survivalservers. com and i think it was perfectly justified as after reading the OP's post i think everyone else would too.

ridiculous. after being a member of these forums for around a year i expect a better explanation than just 'yeah, time for you to go' (actually what the curgon (the 'moderator') said).

i guess i can expect an equally childish reason for this account being banned next. please, someone prove me wrong. 

That's pretty shitty actually.

Oh, and 'fuck'.

• Like 3

Hi, no need to make a whole thread about it.  Just PM Boneboys and he'll have a look for you.

Regarding swearing, it's all about context.  Personally I've never warned for it unless it's directed at another member and is abusive but contact Boneboys, let him have a look and see how you get on =)

Locked.

• Like 4